• 8(current)
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site
(2014-09-15, 15:50)wgstarks Wrote: As a work around you can just copy and paste the log to http://xbmclogs.com. Log file location. After you paste the log just copy the url from your web browser and paste it in your forum thread as a link.

I know, but with a PI I have to access via ssh with a computer or with the smartphone and it's not so fast and confortable.
Do you know the reason behind my problem?
No. Just offering an alternative. Perhaps if you posted a link to the full debug log someone might have an answer.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I can't load all the log on pastebin, it's too big.
This is an excerpt: http://pastebin.com/kFVpeBKT
For some reason I am getting script fail pluggin hubmaintence when I try to upload a log...yesterday it was working as usual. Did anything change?
(2015-01-05, 04:39)jaded Wrote: For some reason I am getting script fail pluggin hubmaintence when I try to upload a log...yesterday it was working as usual. Did anything change?

Same here what is happening?
The site is down. You can paste your logs to pastebin until xbmclogs is back up.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-08, 21:19)wgstarks Wrote: The site is down. You can paste your logs to pastebin until xbmclogs is back up.

Is there any on-going effort to get the xbmclogs.com site back up?

...if not, I propose a [Feature Request] to provide alternative targets to upload the logs to (e.g. Pastebin?).
Nvidia Shield TV v5.1
Kodi v17.1
Sorry I've been out of the country and unable to access the server

investigating now

looks like we have been the victim of a spam attack again and it has filled a disk

should have something sorted today
There is also a very real chance that I may have to migrate hosts after this - the current host has been very understanding up until now, but this could be the last straw for them
We are back online, I am going to need to rethink the hosting for this again Sad

All seems to be working, about 75 logs uploaded in the past hour.
I'm currently using a Kodi fork by koying: SPMC. I've noticed a problem where multiple log uploaders and viewers I've tried will fail with errors. The issue seems caused by hard-coding the log file as 'kodi.log', as I've seen in the source for XBMC Log Uploader. It appears SPMC changed it's log file name to 'spmc.log' for reasons I'm unsure of.

Digging a little, I see there's a way to determine the log file path using the special locator 'special://logpath', but I don't find anything for the log file itself. Is there a programmatic way to determine the log file name, so that log-related add-ons can work across Kodi variants?

Thanks. I'll also cross-post on the SPMC forum for coverage.
i uploaded a log yesterday using addon, and sent an email. however i didnt get the email .. (works before)
Is there a way to search for it on the debug log site using that same emailadress?

The mail isnt in my spam folder or something either.
Just didnt get it (yes email was correct)
hi,
i have this problem with android tablet, can anyone know where is problem
8:20:36 T:2091079432 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
Error Contents: HTTP Error 405: Method Not Allowed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.xbmc.debug.log/addon.py", line 198, in <module>
Uploader = LogUploader()
File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.xbmc.debug.log/addon.py", line 50, in __init__
paste_id = self.upload_file(logfile['path'])
File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.xbmc.debug.log/addon.py", line 85, in upload_file
response = urllib2.urlopen(req).read()
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 397, in open
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 510, in http_response
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 429, in error
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 605, in http_error_302
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 397, in open
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 510, in http_response
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 435, in error
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 518, in http_error_default
HTTPError: HTTP Error 405: Method Not Allowed
-->End of Python script error report<--

thaks
jacques
I have the same error as jeod
Hello!I can`t upload the log i get error.i try to uninstall the addon and then reinstall again but the problem is same.Is any way to fix that?Thank You!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site1