Why are my TV episodes got 1x01 etc at the beginning??
Hiya

I have recently updated my ATV2 to Eden and since then all of my TV shows are listed weirdly

The file names are what I believe to be correct as the scraper identifies them

I have the file names on my HDD are as follows "Game of Thrones S1E01" and so on

The problem is that They all have the 1x01, 1x02 etc before the episode name in XBMC screens though, how can I stop this from happening as it didn't do it before??

Cheers

Nick
(2012-03-29, 21:35)Nickosbad Wrote: Hiya

I have recently updated my ATV2 to Eden and since then all of my TV shows are listed weirdly

The file names are what I believe to be correct as the scraper identifies them

I have the file names on my HDD are as follows "Game of Thrones S1E01" and so on

The problem is that They all have the 1x01, 1x02 etc before the episode name in XBMC screens though, how can I stop this from happening as it didn't do it before??

Cheers

Nick

Don't know 100%, but it sounds like you are in some sort of "All Seasons" view. On Nox, if I go into all seasons, then it lists my episodes like that.
You're viewing by "Files" and have "Use library titles for files view" enabled (settings->video->file lists)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-03-31, 01:28)jmarshall Wrote: You're viewing by "Files" and have "Use library titles for files view" enabled (settings->video->file lists)

You my friend are a legend!!

Changed that and it's gone so thanks v much!
Doesn't it have to be named like s01e01 in order for it to work?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2012-03-31, 13:04)patseguin Wrote: Doesn't it have to be named like s01e01 in order for it to work?

Nope - it's generally recommended as it seems to be a robust naming scheme.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
The renaming occurs if you have the setting enabled and the episode/movie/musicvideo/show is scanned into your library. Thus filenaming doesn't really matter as long as it scans in.

The labelling of 1x01 - episode title for episodes is just how XBMC sets the default label for library based episodes (eg in the All Seasons nodes).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why are my TV episodes got 1x01 etc at the beginning??0