• 1(current)
Metropolis Themes (post your new themes here)
Star 
Metropolis Themes
This thread is a place for me to post my themes as I make them, as well as a place for other Metropolis users to share their creations. I will try to organize them in this first post as they are posted. Please note that it is purely at stoli's discretion whether or not any theme listed here is added to the skin repository.

Download Links
These should be included in the Metropolis GIT skin but if not, you can redownload them from here. To install, extract the download to your Metropolis skin folder.

Glass (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD
Grey (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD
Leather (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD
Mosaic Purple (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD
Silk (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD
Steampunk (Amra) - PREVIEW - DOWNLOAD (Note: Includes many more new images than prior themes)

Theme Source Images
Not necessary to download unless you want to look at what's inside the xbt files.

Glass
Grey
Leather
Mosaic Purple
Silk
Steampunk
Reserved just in case
To get things rolling, here is a new theme called "Silk" that I just finished. The download link can be found in post#1

Just trying to organize things so here are some preview images of the "Glass" theme that I posted a while back in the WIP thread.

More organizing. Here is the "Leather" theme that should be included with the main download but I will post it here just in case stoli wants to make the themes a separate download in the future.

Beautiful themes!
(2012-04-01, 22:42)deh2k7 Wrote: Beautiful themes!
Thanks! I have more in mind but I just need to find some time. Hopefully soon.
I'm using it at the moment and I really love it Smile Downloading the themes Smile
Someone mentioned a "Grey" theme in the WIP thread so here it is. As always, the download is in the first post. Enjoy.

Really like the grey.
-stoli-
Thanks for the grey theme!
(2012-04-04, 23:53)stoli Wrote: Really like the grey.
Thanks. As you can tell from my previous themes, I tend to like more color but I know a lot of people like the dark themes so I figured I'd give it a go. Glad it turned out decently.

(2012-04-05, 02:13)thewarm Wrote: Thanks for the grey theme!
Glad I could help. Big Grin
My wife's favorite color is purple so I made this "Mosaic Purple" theme for her XBMC profile. I may do a different colored version of the Mosaic theme in the future but for now this is the last new theme since I am getting busy again with other things. Enjoy!

Stoli, I see the Leather theme is selectable, but isn't actually in the repository on github. I'm going to go ahead and add it, but if you're already aware or did this intentionally, just ignore/close the pull request regarding it.

-j

edit: wth, it merged two of my replies into one?
Amra, the download links for Glass, Leather, and Silk appear to be broken. mediafire comes back with the "trying to repair" response. The other two download links work fine.

-j
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis Themes (post your new themes here)2