HELP! Blank Library with Eden
I rescraped my library and nothing is showing up in the XBMC interface.

I've been using XBMC for years (started on the original X-Box). In November last year I started using MySQL to sync multiple machine types. Today I upgraded to Eden on all devices. After the upgrade it was having issues connecting to MySQL. I dumped the tables and started to let them rebuild. After spending hours rescraping the library nothing is showing up.

In the view options of Confluence it is blank until I click an option - I can select all the other view options and nothing shows up. This is the same whether I use the new Eden skin Confluence or Confluence vertical.

To make things more interesting, on my XBMC remote IOS app, the libraries display perfectly. So this confirms they were scraped properly into the database.

To get machine types out of the way XBMC is running on OSX Intel, 2 x Windows 7 64-bit, IOS ATV2. The scraping was done from one of the Win 7 machines

I also wanted to add - I can search and get titles back
Further investigation seems to point to MySql - so any clues?
Even more information - using the embedded database versus MySQL - the view option under the library goes to the normal default instead blank for computers that are still hooked up to MySQL. So something is changing on the view options once I do use MySQL. So the items are in the database, but something in the MySQL configuration is changing the view options and "hiding" items from the Library interface. Any ideas?

Still hacking away.
A Debug Log is always the first port of call.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

update - dropping the tables and getting ready to do hours of rescraping seems to have fixed it Sad I'm happy it's fixed = upset I need to rescrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP! Blank Library with Eden0