How to change the background img when playing music?
Question 
Hello,

I noticed a while ago that while playing music, if I press TAB to go to full screen mode, I have see a fanart image behind my visualization, this also happens when I I go back to the main menu while playing music, I can see my visualization and behind it, a random fanart. If I turn the visualization to off, then I just see the fanart. I have been looking all over the theme settings but I can't find any options about this. Can I turn it off or change the image that is being used? How can I remove the Family Guy fanart when playing music? Thanks...

Milkdrop Visualization:

Visualization Off:
don't know why you get that background image, it could be a stray image in your image cache.
search the cache folder (..\userdata\Thumbnails) for a ffffffff.tbn file and delete it if it's there.

the various background options can be toggled using the music osd

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie,

I think it was a cache issue. Once I opened up the music OSD that image disappeared. I did not realize there was an OSD in music by pressing ENTER like in the video section. It's all sorted out now, thanks...
im having a similar issue. im using the confluence customizable mod skin, and im trying to replace the default "guitars on fire" background WHILE music is playing. just want to insert a custom (or a few custom) picture. i already have customs for the music screen. just really hate those flaming guitars hahaha. thanks in advance
(2013-09-24, 11:15)morbidvizions Wrote: im having a similar issue. im using the confluence customizable mod skin, and im trying to replace the default "guitars on fire" background WHILE music is playing. just want to insert a custom (or a few custom) picture. i already have customs for the music screen. just really hate those flaming guitars hahaha. thanks in advance

wrong forum ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change the background img when playing music?0