How can I reorganize the Video library / database?
Dear All,

as the scrapers do not recognize all shows and thus in the library/database view (which I would actually like more), not all films and video are shown, I usually use the File menu to see what has been recorded and to select, which film to watch.
After watching, I usually delete the file.
But: if this show was recognized by the scraper and therefore added to the library, it still remains there in the database. Over the time I have now a lot of shows present, which actually doesn't exist anymore.

I DON'T want to use "re-read All" in the scraper settings as I had to customize and manually select & download file information because of misfits of the automated search.

Can I (some kind of) re-organize the library which checks, if files are still present and deletes the entries which are not?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,

Christoph
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)
Use the clean library option (system-video-libary) - it will remove references to all content that don't exist anymore.
THANKS!

And excuse me for asking such a "simple" question...

PS: Congrats from my side to your release - with XBMC you have the power to kick off all other MC's!
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I reorganize the Video library / database?0