Lips Sync out - Eden 11
The lip sync seems to be way out in Buntu Eden. Is this just an issue with this release or do I need to fix it some how. I have tried changing the System/Video setting/playback av sync method settings. Tried all 3 audio clock, video clock (resample video) and (drop/dup). None of these make any difference. Can this be fixed other than correcting by in audio setting or using audio offsett on av receiver.

Cheers
Is this on 24p stuff only?

There are quite a few threads on this if you search, but I was on ATI graphics and found tha the ati anti tearing option was causing it, disable it if you have it enabled.

(2012-03-30, 14:05)bilbonvidia Wrote: Is this on 24p stuff only?

There are quite a few threads on this if you search, but I was on ATI graphics and found tha the ati anti tearing option was causing it, disable it if you have it enabled.

Where abouts is that setting. Don't think I have seen that
Seems to be on all videos I play
Search for Global AV Delay then. It was a patch by since RC1 it has been past of mainline code. It's now well documented in the wiki under advancedsettings.xml as well.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Are we talking about a constant delay here that has to be fixed or is it random ?
(2012-03-30, 14:24)tmacka88 Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 14:05)bilbonvidia Wrote: Is this on 24p stuff only?

Where abouts is that setting. Don't think I have seen that
Seems to be on all videos I play

On the xbmcbuntu desktop "start menu" ati preferences applet
This was the case for me anyway, I have no fancy av equipment just hdmi straight to the telly.
I am presuming you have the change refresh rate to match video setting enabled? Does it still go out when this is disabled?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lips Sync out - Eden 110