Blu-ray TV shows
I've only just begin ripping blu-ray TV seasons (24 season 7) and the episode order is all screwed up. It's not like DVD's where it lists them at title 1-4. I'll see like 4, 701, 752, stuff like that. If I name them in the order listed in DVD Fab, it's usually wrong. Is there any good way of figuring this out? I had to go through every episode and see the part where it listed the hours to figure out the episode number. This won't even be possible with series' that don't show that info. I'm trying MakeMKV right now and it was saying that it recognized 752 as title 1, etc. so I'm hoping maybe that software can just tell. Is there any other way by maybe examining the contents of the blu ray to figure out the proper episodes?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray TV shows0