Eden - Update Library command
Hello everyone.

I'm using a Logitech Harmony remote with my xbmc-setup, and it's working fantastic.
I have a custom key for updating the library (think it executes xbmc.libraryUpdate or something. I can get the correct command if it matters)
Just upgraded to Eden, and now this button is not working. (my reboot-custom-butting is still working)

Can anyone help me with the new command?

Best regards
Sindre
Nobody who can help me with the command?
What exactly is the action mapped to?
I have a harmony as well and my update library button still works fine with eden...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I figured out what went wrong:
My xbmc don't seem to "care about" the files located in /home/username/.xbmc/userdata, so my keymaps/remote.xml don't do shit.
And therefore i have to use /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml, and of course this gets over-written when i update xbmc.

Did some testing just now, and whatever i do to my /home/username/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml, xbmc don't care. Sad
have you looked at the debug log? Or validated the XML? Because I bet something in there is wrong.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Everything is working now, can I copy /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml to /home/username/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml and everything should be OK?
And everything should work after next update!?
It should.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden - Update Library command0