2 TV Show sources
Please bear with me...I'm very new to XBMC. I've scoured the forums, but can't seem to find any answers to the following scenario:

- Running Eden on OSX

I have 2 TV show sources, 1 for my permanent collection (managed by iTunes), and 1 for my PVR (managed by Sickbeard). I want to keep these completely separate (for example, I have Big Bang Theory in my permanent collection, but I don't want my Sickbeard downloads of this show to be intermingled with these)

I was able to add the two sources (the permanent collection is in TV Shows, and the Sickbeard downloads are labeled DVR). The permanent TV Shows have scraped and look just fine. The Sickbeard shows, however, will not scrape. I've set the scraper to The TVDB, set 'Run automated scan', and have NOT checked 'Exclude path from updates'. I've cleaned the library, updated....nothing.

EDIT: here's the debug log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1109

Also, is there a way, while in the DVR section of Files, for the show folders to display the number of episodes? I just get a blank folder, and I have no way of knowing when a new show has downloaded.

Any advise on these questions is greatly appreciated.

Side note....great job XBMC Devs.
Set content on "/Volumes/Media/TV Shows/" and ensure that "this folder contains a single tv show" is unset.

Currently it's set.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 TV Show sources0