Easy way to repair Library?
Since I updated to Eden all my Movies are shown in Library Mode. I have been using XBMC since the first release on Xbox but I never understood how the Library worked. Now half of my Movies don't have a Title, even though they got the correct imdb link and even the correct poster / fanart.
A lot of other movies have the correct title, but wrong imdb code and the wrong image.

Now I installed XWMM which at least allows me to update the title, but it doesn't change the picture.
Can I somehow clear the information from the library so that the scrapper re-downloads the information?

Or should I just completely delete / clear my library and re-scan all movies? I still don't know why it never worked for me. Usually I'm very careful on how I name my movies and still a lot doesn't get discovered.
Adding videos to the library (wiki) will walk you though what you need to do to get everything listed

Eden FAQ (wiki) will tell you how to just view things like the old way (turn off library titles for file view)
Thanks for the links, I will give it a read. Especially the FAQ Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy way to repair Library?0