Library functions
Hi,
I've just updated to the final Eden and am looking at the different skins.

I really like Aeon Nox but I'm having the same problem I have with other skins.

I don't like the Library view, I have my films in separate folders on my NAS, My movies, My sons movies (9 yrs old) and TV shows, with Confluence I can fix the Video menu item to always take me to the files view but in Aeon Nox I can't do that or at least I can't find where to do that.

Is it possible or not, if yes can you point me in the right direction on how to do it.

I have searched a while but not found the answer so far.

Regards,
Phil
It's possible to add the files section to your favorites and add that as default action for opening videos in the main menu customizer.
(2012-03-30, 22:39)Big_Noid Wrote: It's possible to add the files section to your favorites and add that as default action for opening videos in the main menu customizer.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Brilliant, worked a treat and I added all my video addons as favourites as well.
If I could make a suggestion @Gadjet.
Why No Make Smart Playlists for each of those Folders, That way you get the organization of File Mode, but the Information of Library Mode.
Then Add Those Playlists to the Main Menu
(2012-04-01, 17:56)isamu.dragon Wrote: If I could make a suggestion @Gadjet.
Why No Make Smart Playlists for each of those Folders, That way you get the organization of File Mode, but the Information of Library Mode.
Then Add Those Playlists to the Main Menu

That sounds like a nice idea, I've not used smart playlists before but I'll definitely have a look into that tonight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library functions0