Update all episodes to watched
Which field in the episode table should I change - and to what value in order to update all episodes to watched? Or is there is quicker/easier way? I don't want to have to mark them individually using my remote.
(2012-03-30, 23:32)waz_here Wrote: Which field in the episode table should I change - and to what value in order to update all episodes to watched? Or is there is quicker/easier way? I don't want to have to mark them individually using my remote.

use the "W" on a tvshow/season/episode/movie to mark it watched/unwatched.
No sure how it works with a remote
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
As far as i remember you can simply highlight the show / season in xbmc, open the context menu and select "mark as watched". That should do the trick.
I have a lot of shows. I don't want to have to use the interface. I am using Sqlite to see the tables that make the database. So I just need to know which table and field in the database I need to update. I will then write a sql statement to update all episodes to watched.
That would be playcount in the files table.
But since setting that to something > 0 for all entries would affect all your movies too, you'll need to do a join with the episodes table - which surpasses my sql knowledge Smile
thanks!
This is what I used to set all episodes that aired after 03/23/2012 to watched:

update files set playCount = 1
where idFile in (
select files.idFile from files
inner join episode
on files.idFile = episode.idFile
where episode.c05 < '2012-03-23'
)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update all episodes to watched0