Music videos combined with music
Can I have music videos in the music library (so when I click on an artist I see their audio and videos tracks)
Thanks for any help with this Smile
Nothing to do with the skin.

Just scan your musicvideos in the videos section. They'll automatically be hooked into the music library section as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Be sure to set content as Music Videos, not Movies.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Hmmm tried that and I have music - library - music videos but not music - library - artist - Black Keys - Audio + videos, maybe I have set something wrong?
Ok hang on I can see what might have gone wrong it. It has scanned all my videos wrongHuh? probably wrong place to ask but whyHuh they are in artist - title.mpg (but some are presley, elvis - hound dog.mpg etc) but all are wrong!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music videos combined with music0