Cannot login to trac
I created this forum account a few hours ago. I am not able to login to trac.xbmc.org to update a ticket.
I know it's being looked into - was just discussed in team chat a couple hours ago. Try again tomorrow.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks. I asked in irc earlier, but figured I could make a post as reminder.
Probably that's what triggered the discussion Smile It is pegged to get fixed - happened after the forum switch.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Should be all fixed now - thx to TheUni.
I was able to login. Thank you xbmc team!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot login to trac0