XBMC has stopped displaying one season that had previously been fine
I have 4 seasons of a TV show that had been working fine in terms of XBMC scrapping the data and displaying all four seasons under TV Shows. Since I originally got the TV Show added and working fine, there have been no changes made to the file structure or naming conventions of teh info stored on the drive for any of the seasons.

Yesterday, my son mentioned that Season 4 is no longer being displayed under TV Shows. It still appears under Video and the shows can be played from there. I have tried scanning for new content, updating the source and even removing and adding the source. When I watch the progress bar as it's updatingthe TVDb info for that show, it shows it retrieving data for each show in Seasons 1-3, and then the progress bar just jumps to the end when it should be scrapping Season 4. Again, we've not changed anything with regards to the way we have the files named since back when it was displaying Season 4 correctly . Could the database with the metadata be corrupt?
need debug logs: HOW-TO:Find and post XBMC.log for iOS (wiki)
(2012-03-26, 19:20)Ned Scott Wrote: need debug logs: HOW-TO:Find and post XBMC.log for iOS (wiki)
Need some newb help with the log. In order to capture the problem, I'm having debug logging capture the process of the source being added to Videos, and then XBMC scrapping the data for the show. The problem is that the resulting log is exceeding the 1MB limit of pastebin. Since the log is capturing the scrapping process, all of the text for the plots, etc is being captured in the log for the 60+ shows its successfully scrapping, so the log is ballooning up in size. Not sure what it would be OK for me to cutout and still have everything that would be needed to look for the issue. Suggestion?

I did take a look at where the issue is occurring in the scrapping process by comparing the log info for the successful scrape of Season 3 and then what happens as it goes into Season 4. With the Season 3 episodes, after it sees no NFO file and starts the title search, the next process it shows is "GetVideoDetails" but for Season 4 episodes, the next process is "OnProcessSeriesFolder". I did clip the section of the log where the scrapping moves from successfully pulling the metadata for Season 3 and then has the problem as it starts Season 4. That’s posted at http://pastebin.com/b3cUjJY1.

Don’t know if there’s enough in the log clip to see where the problem is or if I need to figure out a solution to the log file size in order to post the entire log.

See if you can get a debug log just of it starting up for a minute or two. It could be a bad SQL file, and that should tell us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC has stopped displaying one season that had previously been fine0