(2012-04-02 19:57)xxxnelly Wrote: Thanks - I will try answer your questions...
1. Refocus skin changes
1. Includes.xml windows_title.PVR - instead of add-ons
2. ViewsTV.xml - height to 528 to allow more timeline view
3. MyPVR.xml - EPG INFO remove description, posy 650
4. includes flags - texture Listitem.Icon - updated images to be Icon.
5. MenuTV.xml - removed radio, etc - I never use it
6. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml - add now and next, progress etc
7. Includes.xml - add extra check in globalClocks
8. VideoOverlay.xml - add extra check to avoid showing time remaining when in EPG
9. IncludesBackgrounds.xml - remove video slide show
10. HomeMenu.xml - made now playing go-to full screen
2. The Revo is using CAT5, yeah it runs down the side of my wall, the channel change speed is really quick, including the HD channels
Note. I used my Dell Latitude E6520 on wireless and the isn't much different. I actually find this machine a lot quicker at launching the timeline EPG
3. Can't discuss decrypting channels so PM me.
4. OK just removed the stickers - its under the TV so its hidden
1. Interesting changes to refocus, thanks a mill for uploading - I think I'll try out some of those.
2. and 3. I have some work to do in my house to get it ready for proper PVR usage; first of all I'll need to run the CAT5 from the living room to the attic (simple enough as there is already a cavity originally for the Sky Digital cable I can use), then move the NAS, router and server up there. My installed dish has become wobbly over the years so I'm going to have to point it back at the correct satellite! I think then I'll invest in a good USB DVB-S tuner and connect to the freesat service. I don't think I need a paid satellite subscription at this stage in life since there's so many freeview channels available, so I won't need to worry about decrypting paid channels.
4. I'm one of those people that instinctively tear off the protective plastic they put on consumer electronics... It literally pains me to see it!