Can we have 2 installations of XBMC on same pc?
I have the EDEN installed...I would however like to play with EDEN+PVR found here - Can the two xbmc coexist on the SAME machine?
Yes. Run at least one of them in portable mode (-p)
ciao, Dani

AMD Fusion E-350/Win 8/custom XBMC, Yamaha RX-V1900, Pioneer DV-LX50, custom speakers
Either that or maintain more than one set of guisettings.xml and advancedsettings.xml to maintain the different settings between the builds. I do this routinely for different branches. For example you can have a guisettings.pvr.xml, guisettings.ae.xml, guisettings.eden.xml, etc.

When you switch between builds just rename the guisettings and advancedsettings files. PITA, but a simple way to do it and still have access to your libraries. You can create batch filed to do the renaming of those two files and launch XBMC from it if you like.

You can look into profiles as well.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can we have 2 installations of XBMC on same pc?0