Toggling Hide Watched in differnt views?
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this question. I understand Eden is moving away from the File mode view but is there any way to mod my skin to toggle the "Hide Watched" off when I click on my Videos button and back on when I click on the TV Shows Button?

The problem is my wife and I appreciate filtering out the watched shows but my 5 year old really needs to be able to find shows he's watched before. I mean seriously he's 5 he watches the same 20 episodes of scooby doo again and again and again Big Grin

I'm pretty sure there must be a way to set toggle on and off but for the life of me I can not find anything in the wiki and keep running around in circles

Thanks for any help

Friscovi
Hide watched is a global option. You could probably hack the skin to toggle it on/off as you go into different views via multiple <onclick> events if you really want to.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That would be what I'm looking for, but I'm having a hard time finding what the <onclick> command would be. I'm pretty new to modding skins and I'm sure I'm just looking in the wrong place for the command. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Again thanks
Friscovi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Toggling Hide Watched in differnt views?0