• 2(current)
Option to use folder date for recently added movies
(2012-04-02, 17:11)Memphiz Wrote: cut 10 times and its still to short ... Big Grin

Cutting things will always make things shorter... not longer Rofl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
* jmarshall slices a strip of paper up the middle almost to the end, and folds them out - magic, a cut makes things longer!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That's voodoo :dodgy:
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I assume this as a whole is already in git because I seem to be having an issue with it Sad

Aside from the issue of Windows (and maybe other OS's) need to use date created not date modified or all old movies you get never appear on recently added.
It seems that stacked movies always go to the top of the list. I have one movie that is stacked and the file modified dates are 25th may 2005 on both files but it is appearing right at the top of the recently added list above stuff that was created in 2012.

which with these 2 combined basically renders recently added useless for me because my "new old" stuff never shows up on the recently added
My guess is stack's doing return correctly from a stat().

I suspect using max(ctime, mtime) would be a reasonable way to get the combined times handled suitably.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

How about rar archives?

The file inside the rar archive has creation and modification time set to when the file where zipped or ripped (not when it was downloaded). Do it check the dates from the rar files or the file inside the archive? If it checks the file in the archive, then the result will be like for Jezz_X, "old new" stuff will never appear on the recently added list.
Not sure, my guess is it'll do the file inside the rar - check and see.

I agree with adding a max() in there but as I'm on holiday till April 12th you'll either have to wait for me getting back or someone else will need to add/fix that. Concerning stacked and archived files I got no clue. I assume(d) that their implementation of Stat work correctly but there's always a chance that they don't. I neither have/use stacked nor archived files so I won't be able to test those.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Shouldn't you go offline on holiday? Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey,

Will this new <dateadded> value be imported from local nfo files? If so, what is the tag in the nfo (assuming <dateadded>) and format of the date that would need to be populated for the tag?

Take Care
(2012-04-04, 17:13)fatal. Wrote: Hey,

Will this new <dateadded> value be imported from local nfo files? If so, what is the tag in the nfo (assuming <dateadded>) and format of the date that would need to be populated for the tag?

Take Care

Yes <dateadded> is being read from NFOs. The correct format is
Code:
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2012-04-12, 13:07)Montellese Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 17:13)fatal. Wrote: Hey,

Take Care

Yes <dateadded> is being read from NFOs. The correct format is
Code:
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS

Thank you very much, will look forward to this as it will improve the WAF as the dateadded will remain constant in the info even if the filename/location changes and is re-imported into XBMC!

So this field going to be in 24-hour format (as shown below) would get imported correctly into XBMC:

Code:
<dateadded>2012-04-12 14:20:50</dateadded>

and doesn't require it to be in xsd:datetime format

Code:
<dateadded>2012-04-12T14:20:50</dateadded>

Take Care
(2012-04-12, 20:26)fatal. Wrote: Thank you very much, will look forward to this as it will improve the WAF as the dateadded will remain constant in the info even if the filename/location changes and is re-imported into XBMC!

So this field going to be in 24-hour format (as shown below) would get imported correctly into XBMC:

Code:
<dateadded>2012-04-12 14:20:50</dateadded>

and doesn't require it to be in xsd:datetime format

Code:
<dateadded>2012-04-12T14:20:50</dateadded>

Take Care

Correct that's the format we use for storing datetime values in the database.
I use media companion and I only see

Code:
<createdate>20101218182418</createdate>

I do not see dateadded in my NFO's Sad
(2012-04-12, 21:17)rev105 Wrote: I use media companion and I only see

Code:
<createdate>20101218182418</createdate>

I do not see dateadded in my NFO's Sad

You do realize that this feature has just been added to XBMC a few days ago right? So it's not yet available in any nightly build (unless you compile the code yourself). How do you expect Media Companion to make use of it if it isn't even really available yet? Furthermore that would imply that Media Companion is extended to match XBMC's new features within a couple of days which I highly doubt (wouldn't make any sense IMO).
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to use folder date for recently added movies0