Ifilm movie description broke?
when i used to use ifilm when you click on a movie it would scroll a description of the movie across the top of the screen. now when i use it it just says syn... anyone else getting this?
yep, ifilm must have changed some of it's page structure again.

i cannot even get any viral videos to list up to watch any more...maybe a genres-related change.

xbmc built from cvs on may 25.
i'll have a look and see. hopefully should be an easy fix. cheers
cool thnx. i also cant get the viral videos anymore either
ditto

i just got a new hdtv, and i assumed it was because my xbox was in 720p mode that it wouldnt show me any of the names eg. "viral videos" "short films" "tv clips"... etc, and i assumed same for no scrolling content or discription of content.

before for the lonely astronaut short film (which is hilarious), i used to see episode 1, episode 2, etc..

now i see only
the lonely astronaut
the lonely astronaut
the lonely astronaut
the lonely astronaut
hey guys,
i've fixed up the script so it works in all areas, but that last cvs 25 may or whatever seems to have busted the scroll boxes. they work fine in the version from 05 may or whatever but not everywhere.
i'm yet to log this as a fault with xbmc (mainly due to apathy) but if anyone wants to get the script which i've updated pm me.
:thumbsup:
yeah my script (flexibrowser) and phunck's ooba have that same problem with dissapearing fade labels (scrolling labels) in the latest builds.

the fade label in gamespotplus seems to work.
maybe it has something to do with the fiont used.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ifilm movie description broke?0