trailer provider change
Solved it i had to edit the skins menu and the change option was in there

how do i change the trailer providers i used to use hd trailer addon but now i want to use apple trailers but when i select trailers under the movie option it doesnt do anything anymore since i uninstalled hd trailers

any help thanks
The option for trailers in the scrapers settings is according to the scraper you picked. I'm not sure I've seen the option for apple trailers in the scraper I use. Looking at an .nfo with an editor, you can see the line for pulling in a trailer; edit according to your hearts content and manually refresh local content.. Once a movie .nfo has been set, it will always use the URL path provided unless your refresh with a new setting.

I hope you were not referencing trailer add-ons, a whole different kettle of fish.
i am using aeon nox skin and it has a option when you movee over the movie section label that has option like genre /director/ year/ and trailers i want to change the provider of that trailers option. it is different then when you playing the trailers for movies you already have. this shows trailers for up coming movies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trailer provider change0