Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra
Still not working for me, sickbeard can now see and scrape it but when I load XBMC it finds the folder and it shows up on my list but it doesnt have any episodes in the database.
(2012-04-22, 16:51)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Still not working for me, sickbeard can now see and scrape it but when I load XBMC it finds the folder and it shows up on my list but it doesnt have any episodes in the database.

Which series? and you're just using TheTVDB to scrape, not my .nfo files, right? (they changed their decision on separating them)
Korra.

No im not using .nfo files.

Sickbeard finds and scrapes the episodes, XBMC doesnt.
This is how I have mine set up and it works fine:

The Legend of Korra
--->Season 1
--->S01E01 - Welcome to Republic City.mkv
Sickbeard and XBMC are both working for me. If you previously added Korra to Sickbeard, you may want to remove and re-add to make sure you are associating with the right set of records on the TheTVDB. I am not sure, but the TheTVDB catalog number may have changed (there were previously at least two cat #s for Korra).
I think i'm having the same issue with XBMC not adding the episodes to the library for Legend of Korra?

The first double ep works fine, but all the others don't seem to want to be scraped? I've tried cleaning/deleting/renaming/moving/restoring and no matter what nothing from ep2 onwards shows up.
Apologies for digging up an old thread, but I cannot get the last airbender to add into XBMC. The legend of Korra went in fine. I have even downloaded Ember and set all the nfo's manually becuase the OP links are gone but xbmc refuses to add it to my tv shows, what else can I do?
Same here, I've tried a couple thing but XBMC and PLEX are not scraping it correctly
Not sure, both work perfectly fine for me.
Doesn't most of this thread date back to that tussle on TVDB where they decided that Korra would be entered as 'Season 4' of The Last Air Bender, they said they'd never change their minds, then they changed their minds and made it it's own series entry, while stating 'Don't take this to mean that we can change our minds or anything'?
(2014-02-09, 04:49)dpar Wrote: Not sure, both work perfectly fine for me.

Can you paste the name of your series folder and of one episode ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra2