Artwork Downloader, how do i get it to work?
Hi!

I am still very new to the XBMC experience, but its all worth it, it is the future. I read as much as I could on the subject, read forums etc but it wasn't enough so here I am. As I added my TV shows to the XBMC, I ran into a problem of not getting any art. (all I have is those ugly rectangles). Now all of my TV shows are recognized by XBMC/TV scrapper (the imdb one) - I get plot and episode names,details, but no pictures of any kind. The only thing I get is the name of the show in nice letters (and there is a delay before they show up). When inspecting the directory(s) with TV shows, I found that ART DL made a directory in each relevant show 'extrafanart' but in those folders I found jpgs with dimentions of 1x1, 43 bytes each and that makes them pretty much unusable.

I do not have any .nfo (s) or any other kind of meta data, I prefer XBMC to get it (and would be happy with any general ART). I use Artwork Downloader 12.0.12, Frodo RC 3, Win 7 64, Skin: Aeon Nox. I believe that I have the right folder structure TV showname--->seasonXX-->episodeXX. I do not seek exclusive ART for my shows as I am not a collector but a user, but having some kind of posters/art to cover ugly rectangles would be very nice.

Thanks in advance for any help

P.S: I tried to install a debug addon but I didn't find one in my addons, only XBMC Library Auto Update, XBMC Backup, XBMC Log Uploader and XBMC PBX addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader, how do i get it to work?0