Movie screen at startup
Smile 
How to go directly to the Movie screen at the startup?
Now my default starting screen is always video.
Thanks.
(2012-04-01, 16:29)whityini Wrote: How to go directly to the Movie screen at the startup?
Now my default starting screen is always video.
Thanks.

i also support this request
Hi guys.

When you go to the Skin Settings -> Home and disable the Videos and Live TV (if you use that) categories, Rapier will start up with the Movies category.

If you'd like the Videos and Live TV categories back, you can add them as custom categories with the same submenus etc. This will make them appear in another order than the hardcoded categories.
Check out the skin settings thread for help doing this.
(2015-03-22, 16:14)Gade Wrote: Hi guys.

When you go to the Skin Settings -> Home and disable the Videos and Live TV (if you use that) categories, Rapier will start up with the Movies category.

If you'd like the Videos and Live TV categories back, you can add them as custom categories with the same submenus etc. This will make them appear in another order than the hardcoded categories.
Check out the skin settings thread for help doing this.

mm thanks will do this
how can we get rid of this screen

I already wrote this once to you.

You have to read my replies. Smile

That screen is needed for the pvr channels widget in the home screen. If you disable the widget in the skin settings, the screen will no longer appear.
(2015-03-28, 08:27)Gade Wrote: I already wrote this once to you.

You have to read my replies. Smile

That screen is needed for the pvr channels widget in the home screen. If you disable the widget in the skin settings, the screen will no longer appear.

ty

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie screen at startup0