Aeon MQ3 on Eden - TV show end time?
This is my first post here, though I've been using XBMC and Aeon together for a while now.
I did search, so please forgive me if I'm asking a question that has already been answered.

You know how when you pause a movie, on the bottom right of the screen it shows the current time and the time the movie will end?

Is there a way to get that to show up for TV shows, as well? Right now, that area is blank when I pause a TV show.
I just think its a really nice feature that I'd love to use with my TV shows as well.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
Anyone?
+1
I have the same issue.
Yeah I noticed that too, thought I had something wrong in the settings.
Yes, this is possible. The blank space on the bottom right, by the way, is where clearart would go, so maybe you're missing clearart for one or more of your shows?

Anyway, while playing a TV show, press M on your keyboard (or the equivalent remote control command, if you have one) to bring up the OSD. Go all the way to the right on the bar that appears and select the "OSD" option.

Deactivate the "Show Poster/Clearart" option, then exit out of that window and out of the OSD itself. You should now see rating/season/episode info on the bottom left, and start/end time on the bottom right.
(2012-04-05, 03:24)socialskills Wrote: Yes, this is possible. The blank space on the bottom right, by the way, is where clearart would go, so maybe you're missing clearart for one or more of your shows?

Anyway, while playing a TV show, press M on your keyboard (or the equivalent remote control command, if you have one) to bring up the OSD. Go all the way to the right on the bar that appears and select the "OSD" option.

Deactivate the "Show Poster/Clearart" option, then exit out of that window and out of the OSD itself. You should now see rating/season/episode info on the bottom left, and start/end time on the bottom right.

Sweet, that worked! Thanks!
(2012-04-05, 03:24)socialskills Wrote: Yes, this is possible. The blank space on the bottom right, by the way, is where clearart would go, so maybe you're missing clearart for one or more of your shows?

Thanks! Your so smrt!

It is possible to adjust what appears on each side?

Be great to have Poster on Left and Time on Right
(2012-04-07, 16:25)tzortst Wrote: It is possible to adjust what appears on each side?

Be great to have Poster on Left and Time on Right

At this time, it's not possible. Marcos has accepted a request that will make it possible in the near future. (Link is to the MQ3 Google Code site)

Also, thanks for the rep, and glad to help! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ3 on Eden - TV show end time?0