Win No More Macroblocking with eden?
Rainbow 
I been away for a while. Is it true there is no more marcoblocking with windows 7 + Nvidia on the new eden?
Big Grin

I don't see any... Just tried ff and rew... Smooth like butter...
FTW!!!!!!
BTW - Eden Final w/ GT430
Oh cool. So then it was a software problem. Now for the GT430 I had two of them and none work correctly with sleep. They never wanted to wake up. I am glad Macroblocking is fixed!
Do you guys think stuff like this would be worth adding to the HTPC guides? I've been looking over parts the other day and had to do a fair bit of searching for microblocking (and then finally macroblocking) to find out what it is, what it affects, and fortunately, that it apparently isn't an issue any longer.

Just a thought. Thanks for all the great help you've already provided.
(2012-04-04, 17:43)niiko Wrote: Do you guys think stuff like this would be worth adding to the HTPC guides? I've been looking over parts the other day and had to do a fair bit of searching for microblocking (and then finally macroblocking) to find out what it is, what it affects, and fortunately, that it apparently isn't an issue any longer.

Just a thought. Thanks for all the great help you've already provided.

Macroblocking was hell to me.... RW or FF it seemed that the PC was outdated. It just bothered my eyes .... just wanted it to be perfect. Now it is. Well I have not tried it my self with Eden 11 and Nvidia but I will. My friend has a Zotac I will mess with. Tongue
yeah, Macroblocking was annoying,,,

my DOG used to barf each time he would see Macroblocks ....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No More Macroblocking with eden?1