PreviousMenu takes you to home screen
I'm using Eventghost and the XBMC2 plugin and have discovered an oddity.

In Dharma and Eden - "menu" in the "remotes" section at the top is defined as <previousmenu> - XBMC install dir\system\keymaps\remote.xml
In Dharma it took you to the previousmenu, in Eden it takes you to the home screen.

I've not touched or changed anything in xbmc .The only setup is in eventghost which did work fine under Dharma. It seems that previousmenu is not defined correctly.

I'm posting here for a sanity check before i post a bug report. Anyone else seen this.

Thanks

B
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC
XBMP/XBMC user since 2002!
The XBMC action "PreviousMenu" has always taken you back a menu screen (normally from any media screen this will take you home).

The XBMC action "Back" might be the one you're looking for - it goes up a folder (ParentDir) if it can, else goes back a menu screen (PreviousMenu).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Okay, that behaviour seems to align with what I'm seeing. In Dharma it did as I described though. Anyway it sounds like the behaviour now is what was intended and that's all that matters.

Thanks

Byron
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC
XBMP/XBMC user since 2002!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PreviousMenu takes you to home screen0