ZBOX ID82

Looking to pick up a new box. I reall like the ND22 and was looking for a replacement for that box with a little more CPU.

I like the form factor and reliablity of the ZBOX's

I'm a little worried about the Intel HD3000 integrated graphics. Would they be enough to handle everything without hiccups?

I'll quickly post the specs, Any opinions would be great.

Thanks!

Model ZBOX-ID82-U
Assembly Configuration Barebone (no RAM, HDD, and OS)
CPU Integrated Intel Core i3 2330M 2.2 GHz Dual-Core
Chipset Intel HM65 Express
Cooler Type Fan
Onboard Video Intel HD Graphics 3000
Onboard Audio High-definition analog stereo
Optical Digital S/PDIF output
Onboard LAN 10/100/1000Mbps, WiFi 802.11n/g/b
Memory Size Up to 16GB
Memory Slots 2 x 204-pin SO-DIMM
Memory Type DDR3 1333 SO-DIMM
SATA 1 x 2.5-inch SATA 6 Gb/s
Video Ports 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI
i wouldnt be afraid

I'm also very interested in the ID82, have been checking periodically on zotac site but still haven't seen it avail yet, wonder how much is the MSRP? I also have a ND22 and would like to update to i3 to get some more cpu power on playing some 720ps rmvb....

I like to build my own boxes but for small htpc the zboxes are just a lot cleaner internally than what I could built myselves so I've several zboxes at home for xbmc.
I'm seeing pre-orders on ebay for $395
sintax,
Thanks for the heads-up.... wonder how much mark-up that one on ebay is, without ram/hd that's not exactly cheap.
dont expect it to be cheap.

the ID82 will be the most powerful zbox ever made.
I'm looking forward the ID82, with 4GB RAM and a SSD HD would be the best nettop.

I have spent days looking for a powerful nettop and I have found nothing!, the only decent hw is mac mini, with an intel i5 and 4GB RAM, don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fanboy and I won't pay 600$ for that, I just want it for XBMC and downloading (and PVR), but where are the real alternatives?

Well, I hope we can play with the zotac ID82 soon Smile
zotac ID82 FTW!!
is the box available anywhere ?
not yet.

I'm gonna snatch one up once i can find one.

I'll let you guys know about the awesomeness...
oh it'll be awesome!!
I have Zbox ID40 and I'm really pleased with it!

This "ZBOX ID82" really seems to kick like hell, but the motfck*** GPU is intel s****.
How about it? Can Xbmc use it FULL for VC1/h264/mpeg2?
€ 339,00, approximately shipped in last Week of April in Germany (several stores)
"Zotac Zbox ID82 UNBOXING and REVIEW! Intel HD 3000 graphics, Smallest PC BIG PERFORMANCE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xzd-MZy3U

Note: not my review.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZBOX ID820