Win add shutdown to favourite
hi bn to power off my pc i would add the "power off system "command to favourite could you help me.
thankyou
peppe
why not just pressing "s"? (or a mapped button on the remote)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hi phil you are right, but i'm using the android remote and i can't press S or map any button. in first attempt i thought to use the shutdown menù in the mediabar but i like my nox as clean as possible so i would use the power off as a submenu of system.
that's the matter. if you have another solution throught th android remote you are wellcome.
peppe
iirc the Android remote has a shutdown/exit command built-in
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-02, 16:42)Martijn Wrote: iirc the Android remote has a shutdown/exit command built-in
yes? if i use the power button (in the bottom right corner) i can only exit from xbmc but not shutdown the system. i have to use a long pression, set something or do something else?
peppe
Android remote has S button. Press menu (android) on the remote control function.
sorry guys but i'm starting now to use the android remote.......
i don't understand if i press "menu" on the android remote i go back to the mediabar how i have to do to show the S pop-up menu?
now i'm going off-section.
peppe
I mean press menu on your phone, not on the remote.
now i understand, you mean the physical button on the device!
i use the software menu button.
i'm going to try.
peppe

Edit

yea!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add shutdown to favourite0