Audio sync issue
Eden is working perfectly on my main living room HTPC (except for major issues after pause which are already documented). However, I installed it on my bedroom HTPC last night and was watching some TV episodes and the audio was not synced with the video. It was off enough to be annoying. Is this a known issue with some hardware?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Do you have an Audio Offset value set? Play one of your videos and call up the OSD (On Screen Display) - in the sounds settings, there's an Audio Offset value.

Seems strange that this would be set to anything other than 0 on a new install, but worth checking. If it is set, just change it back to 0 and then set it as the default for all movies.

Otherwise, you'll probably need to post a debug log (wiki).
I'll check that when I get home. I didn't have this issue with the RC's so it is indeed strange.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issue0