XMBC TV show not found
Why not provide a debug log - might be easier than everyone trying to guess what the problem is - might even attract the attention of someone who knows what they are talking about. Have a look here - near the bottom, on how to post a debug log - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
(2012-07-11, 14:27)steelman1991 Wrote: Why not provide a debug log - might be easier than everyone trying to guess what the problem is - might even attract the attention of someone who knows what they are talking about. Have a look here - near the bottom, on how to post a debug log - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

sorry I forgot to say I dont know what im talking about
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-07-11, 14:30)leepenny Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 14:27)steelman1991 Wrote: Why not provide a debug log - might be easier than everyone trying to guess what the problem is - might even attract the attention of someone who knows what they are talking about. Have a look here - near the bottom, on how to post a debug log - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

LOL and sorry to those who have already tried to help. No slight intended. Merely pointing out that perhaps a dev may take notice - they tend to avoid threads where logs aren't provided.

guys i did fix it Smile

now i made like this

Storm chasers
|__ Season1
|__ Storm chasers S01E01 (etc)

It was still not found. Then I tried the "find tv information" for 100 time and for fun changed it to chasers. (from storm chasers)
So i had to do it manually with some changes of names.
Im still new to xbmc, hobe you guys know what i mean.

Smile

Thanks a lot for your time.
(2012-07-11, 14:35)steelman1991 Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 14:30)leepenny Wrote:

LOL and sorry to those who have already tried to help. No slight intended. Merely pointing out that perhaps a dev may take notice - they tend to avoid threads where logs aren't provided.

understandable a debug log is the best answer if you want a dev to look at it but this sounds like it should be an easy fix (imo)
It may help to post a debug log but if you forgive me steelman isnt it also from the help of the community that xbmc has come so far
(yourself included) Sorry if I misinterpreted your statement

(2012-07-11, 14:53)leepenny Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 14:35)steelman1991 Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 14:30)leepenny Wrote: sorry I forgot to say I dont know what im talking about

understandable a debug log is the best answer if you want a dev to look at it but this sounds like it should be an easy fix (imo)
It may help to post a debug log but if you forgive me steelman isnt it also from the help of the community that xbmc has come so far
(yourself included) Sorry if I misinterpreted your statement

well done
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Glad you got it working for you. Just for the record, l created some dummy files using the directory/file structure and naming convention I outlined in post #10 and scraped using the "Selected folder contains a single TV show" option and it correctly added "Storm Chasers" to my library. So, I don't think there's a problem with the TVDB data for this show or with the scraper.

Not sure why you couldn't get it working that way but, as suggested above, your debug log (wiki) probably would have revealed the answer.
(2012-07-11, 18:51)artrafael Wrote: Glad you got it working for you. Just for the record, l created some dummy files using the directory/file structure and naming convention I outlined in post #10 and scraped using the "Selected folder contains a single TV show" option and it correctly added "Storm Chasers" to my library. So, I don't think there's a problem with the TVDB data for this show or with the scraper.

Not sure why you couldn't get it working that way but, as suggested above, your debug log (wiki) probably would have revealed the answer.

Thanks allot for your help Smile
I dont know eighter why it was not working, But im glad i does now.

I will remember to make a debug log next time Angel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC TV show not found0