Old skins
I wasn't sure where to put this so if in the wrong place please move. But a thought I had was maybe if we move some of the older skins that are no longer supported to a subforum. There are skins such as Minimeedia that aren't maintained and obviously aren't Eden ready and maybe it might be an idea to move them so that any new users know from the start that while they are free to use these skins, they won't boast all the features that current skins such as Xeebo, Aeon and Cirrus do.

Just a thought obviously
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
I agree. I just wanted to make a topic about this. But than saw this topic.

Skin Help and Support
I also wish on the forum there was a clear way to distinguish the finished eden skins with support/activity and the others.
Could you do that?
The skins which I believe has no activity and eden version : Connected ,Horizonz , MC360 .
MiniMeedia ,Vision ,Vinci and
Serenity .

A small kick to this request/suggestion.

With the release of Frodo in the near future it might be a great time to 'clean up' the skins section.
Perhaps make a subforum for Eden only skins and one for even older skins.

So the structure after the release of Frodo would be:

XBMC Community Forum
- Help and Support
- - Skin Help and Support
- - - Aeon Nox (etc...) (ie skins compatible with current XBMC version)
- - - Eden Skins (ie skins compatible with previous XBMC version)
- - - Old Skins (ie skins compatible with XBMC versions older then the last 2)

Perhaps the distinction between Eden and older versions might not be necessary...
This will considerately reduce the number of skins available and help new users in their quest for new skins Smile. Currently it looks like 30 skins are available, but the reality is that maybe half of them is still kept up to date!

Can we apply different forum skins hereHuh

technically yes, but we don't want this and only have one skin installed/available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old skins0