keyboard.xml questions
Question 
Hi,

I just got a new Remote and now I am playing with the keyboard.xml to make the setup the way I need/want it to be.
I do have some small questions you might be able to help me with.

1. I'd like to change the following calls:
Code:
<f3 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(video)</f3> --> should directly go to TV (database mode)
<f4 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(video)</f4> --> should directly go to Movies (database mode)
<f5 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(video)</f5> --> should directly go to file mode

2. I'd like to have one button:
Code:
<f6 mod="shift">NoClueWhatItIs</f6>
--> when I click it, already seen episodes/movies get hidden. Click it again they are shown again. Some kind of toggle command I guess.

I hope I can present a nice layout for the Nyxboard soon and let all of you enjoy my work.

Greetings,
Christian
OK,

I was able by studying other xml's to solve my 1st problem:

Code:
<f3 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</f3>
<f4 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</f4>
<f5 mod="shift">ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowTitles,return)</f5>

The 2nd question still remains though. I hope for some input.

THX
I'm not entirely sure, but I imagine you'd be looking for the Container.SetViewMode(id) function, but I just tried to find a list of ID options and their use without any luck. I could be out to lunch, but in my mind that would be the function you'd be looking at... Hopefully someone a little more knowledgeable could help you further, but in the meantime if you want to explore that option, hopefully it helps you out. A full list of available Functions can be found at http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._Functions
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
(2012-04-03, 23:02)chschierhorn Wrote: 2. I'd like to have one button:
Code:
<f6 mod="shift">NoClueWhatItIs</f6>
--> when I click it, already seen episodes/movies get hidden. Click it again they are shown again. Some kind of toggle command I guess.

I hope I can present a nice layout for the Nyxboard soon and let all of you enjoy my work.

Greetings,
Christian
Christian,

Not positive that this will work, but you could try
PHP Code:
<f6 mod="shift">System.SetBool(myvideos.watchmodemovies)</f6

There is also a corresponding entry in guisettings.xml in the <myvideos> section of the file for TV Shows and Music Videos. As I said other than trying to change the setting thru the "view-as" menu and seeing the change in this file, not 100% sure that the SetBool is allowed for non skin booleans. Give it a go and report back the results.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keyboard.xml questions0