TV-Show information
Hi! I've just upgraded to nox 3.0 and got everything pretty good and nice exept that when im on a tv show and got a specific episode "marked" i dont see any infomation about that episode or what quality etc.. I did before i upgraded but cant remember what viewtype i used then. The one i have now is "list" and that's the closest one to what i'm used to and what i've had before. Or, TriPanel is closer to what i had before but i dont want that season cover tho!

Any fix for this or is there an update coming or something..? Smile would like to get this "fixed!"
it isn´t broken, so no chance it´s getting fixed Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
true! but is it going to come some more viewtypes for tv shows? Smile imo there's not alot to choose ;<
and since i don't get episode info it's alittle bit broken :]
(2012-05-23, 21:01)nirran Wrote: true! but is it going to come some more viewtypes for tv shows? Smile imo there's not alot to choose ;<
and since i don't get episode info it's alittle bit broken :]

no. your setup is broken then. not the skin.
and no, no additional viewtypes for now.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
There are 13 viewtypes for TV Shows...how much more do you want Tongue
For episodes there are 7 viewtypes from which all but one of them show episode info
(2012-05-23, 21:25)Big_Noid Wrote: There are 13 viewtypes for TV Shows...how much more do you want Tongue
For episodes there are 7 viewtypes from which all but one of them show episode info

yeah okey.. think i will have to get used to have another viewtype for my episodes then Smile
thanks for the answers anyways!

EDIT: Another quick question. Is it possible to change the picture in TriPanel for tv shows? When theres only one season the cover dosen't show there, just a picture to one of the actors Smile
(2012-05-23, 21:54)nirran Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 21:25)Big_Noid Wrote: There are 13 viewtypes for TV Shows...how much more do you want Tongue

yeah okey.. think i will have to get used to have another viewtype for my episodes then Smile
thanks for the answers anyways!

EDIT: Another quick question. Is it possible to change the picture in TriPanel for tv shows? When theres only one season the cover dosen't show there, just a picture to one of the actors Smile

don´t get what you mean. screenshot please.
If you compare these two you see that on himym that i have several seasons of there is the cover of that season, but on grimm it's just a picture of one of the actors.

EDIT: Just realised that the picture that is on "grimm" is the miniature for that show
(2012-05-23, 22:18)nirran Wrote: If you compare these two you see that on himym that i have several seasons of there is the cover of that season, but on grimm it's just a picture of one of the actors.

EDIT: Just realised that the picture that is on "grimm" is the miniature for that show

what do other views (low list for example) show at that place? do you have a tv show cover?

EDIT:
(2012-05-23, 22:18)nirran Wrote: EDIT: Just realised that the picture that is on "grimm" is the miniature for that show
that´s what i thaught, too. you need a proper poster file then. not a skin issue.
(2012-05-23, 22:22)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:18)nirran Wrote: If you compare these two you see that on himym that i have several seasons of there is the cover of that season, but on grimm it's just a picture of one of the actors.

what do other views (low list for example) show at that place? do you have a tv show cover?

EDIT:
(2012-05-23, 22:18)nirran Wrote: EDIT: Just realised that the picture that is on "grimm" is the miniature for that show
that´s what i thaught, too. you need a proper poster file then. not a skin issue.

Yeah, just changing the miniature on shows with just one season will fix it!
Now im all set i think, thanks for all the help Smile
(2012-05-23, 22:24)nirran Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:22)phil65 Wrote:

EDIT:

now you just need a 16:9 tv Wink
(2012-05-23, 22:26)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:24)nirran Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:22)phil65 Wrote: what do other views (low list for example) show at that place? do you have a tv show cover?

EDIT:

now you just need a 16:9 tv Wink

Got it! ;D just connected to my computer that's 16:10 (1680x1050) so.. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Show information0