• 101(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-16, 12:31)ferent Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 11:44)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 10:59)ferent Wrote: I have some issues in the new info-artist music. If you press "i" in an artist, in the info panel, you can't see the biography. If you select and album in the info panel (on the right), you can't return to the artist info (or I don't find the way). Could this be done in this release?

I can't reproduce this. Biograpy is a toggle with extra info. So it either shows the biography or it shows the information about the artist. Pressing left on the album list returns me to the buttons.

Ok for the biography, my mistake. But if I press intro in an album (on the right list), the album info is showed (If I have this album in my BBDD), and then I can't return to the info artist. Maybe you can add a button like "Return to the Artist Info". It's only an idea. Here you have a screenshot:

Question relative to that "feature".
Isn't it possible to play tracks from an album you have on your database from the "discography" that is displayed through the "info" menu you have while pressing "i".
Don't think it is skin related but would be kinda nice.
Thx
(2012-05-16, 13:00)savkin_k Wrote: 3. Absolutely not important but just a matter of taste. Rotating switch of movies and episodes widget between posters and plot view is a fantastic idea. But i would prefer to have rotation in vertical direction not horizontal. Will look less "massive" the animation plus we have to press up and down to switch, so vertical rotation is intuitively expected. Same for artist slideshow widget.

This has been added, good idea Big Grin
(2012-05-16, 13:00)savkin_k Wrote: Rotating switch of movies and episodes widget between posters and plot view is a fantastic idea. But i would prefer to have rotation in vertical direction not horizontal. Will look less "massive" the animation plus we have to press up and down to switch, so vertical rotation is intuitively expected. Same for artist slideshow widget.

(2012-05-16, 19:32)Big_Noid Wrote: This has been added, good idea Big Grin

But now it needs to rotate one way for 'flip down' and the other for 'flip up' Cool

Go on, you know you want to Wink
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
(2012-05-16, 20:34)ReducedToZero Wrote: But now it needs to rotate one way for 'flip down' and the other for 'flip up' Cool

Go on, you know you want to Wink

hehe, nice one. Added Big Grin
(2012-05-15, 03:44)crimsonfury Wrote: What is the progress with MovieSets? I have a lot a lot a lot of movie sets and it just looks cleaner with this addon working...

Does the addon "MovieSets" work now? I couldn't find a recent definite answer....
(2012-05-16, 21:53)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 03:44)crimsonfury Wrote: What is the progress with MovieSets? I have a lot a lot a lot of movie sets and it just looks cleaner with this addon working...

Does the addon "MovieSets" work now? I couldn't find a recent definite answer....

it works, but it seems to provoke crashes. there´s nothing we can do about that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thx Phil65...

A little off topic but.... Has anyone upgraded their rig with a SSD and how much load time and response change was noticed?

I am purchasing one this week!
the pvr crash when selecting epg grid is fixed now finally.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
In Movies landscape view there is no option to use logo instead of landscape. Is that XBMC limitation or could I monkey with an xml file to get that? I really like that look for TV shows.

And while I'm at it. How difficult would it be for me to hide the poster in TV Shows Episode View? I use a playlist for unwatched episodes and get this screen.

But on the main TV Shows I get this.

I really like the clean look I get in the playlist view without the poster.

Also because I don't think I've mentioned it, really love this skin.
(2012-05-16, 16:09)phil65 Wrote: 2) support for files view won´t be extended. use library mode.

i phil, i use file mode because i would like to have different movie library. i use the library mode for movies and the file mode for cartoons and tv series. i have some problems with cartoons and tv series on italian's scaper so i prefered the file mode. and than i want separated libraries for different kinds of videos.
could i hope in a future re-implementation of files view mode.
now i switched back my older aeon nox.
thank you
peppe
Just downloaded most recent about 24 hours ago and don't see a mention in the recent posts: episode view for TV when you have background set to extra-fanart only shows base fanart.
Big Grin 
This commit is one of the many reasons Nox is my favourite skin Big Grin

Attention to detail extraordinaire Smile

I had been considering pushing my luck and suggesting it rotated the 'wrong' way (I'm a Classic, middle position Main Menu user) and so jarred very, very slightly. I clearly didn't have to worry.

Thanks Big Noid.

'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
A couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to set the pre-defined menu items (such as Music) to show the sub-menus when clicked on? I know now it can be done for custom menus by selecting Chose Custom and tying "Down," but don't see a similar way to deal with the predefined menus.

2. I get a glitch when I set a custom menu called Listen, which opens a bunch of sub-menus. One of the sub-menus is My Music, which is a music folder on my NAS (Drive Z), which I've set s a favorite and chosen from the Chose Favorite context menu (when I am in Main Menu Item Customizer).

The problem is, when it's all set up and I click on it, I get a bunch of icons and backgrounds from the Music page jumbled together. If I then press the Back button on the remote, I get the top Music menu, listing the Music Add-ons menu and My Music.
Finally took the plunge of installed Nox 3.0 on my 2 HTPC's this week and i must congratulate you guy's for the amazing effort. I was a bit worried that 3.0 might be a bit to heavy for my little AMD Zacate Fusion build but i would say it's even more responsive then 2.0 (although i've not looked at my CPU usage in menu's yet!)
(2012-05-16, 14:19)mikkelnl Wrote: I've made a smart playlist, which contains movies from a set. I then set this playlist as a main menu item and display a VPL widget to show featured movies from this set. All OK so far.

But, when I select the main menu item, the next view displays one item: the movie-set, which I have to select to open en show all movies inside.

I'd like to get rid of that extra click. In other words: when I select the main menu item, I immediately open the movie set.

Is this possible? Smile

Anyone? Cool
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07