• 115(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-23, 07:24)antisuck Wrote: So is it correct that CD Case, DVD Case, Showcase and Showcase2 all share the same settings? Is there any way to turn on, say, Fixed List for one of these views and not have it affect all the other views as well?

For fixed list, yes. In our experience that is a global preference. Infopanel settings are remembered for each view and for movies and tvshows differently.
What's the status to the final release?

What are the problems / bugt at the moment?
Final release is on its way to the repo. Could be any day now.
(2012-05-23, 11:10)Big_Noid Wrote: Final release is on its way to the repo. Could be any day now.

Superb this i gonna by a good week Rofl
(2012-05-23, 11:10)Big_Noid Wrote: Final release is on its way to the repo. Could be any day now.

Cool Smile It'll mean setting everything up again, but that's part of the fun Wink
Just to say this recovered my settings as expected after the brief thrill of 'Damn, lost my customisations' Wink (Fully expected on a Git Branch so only a little thrill)

Maybe nicely asking one of the ninja Python Coders to knock out a one time only add-on people could run to do the search and replace automatically would smooth the process for the mainstream repo?

EDITED: Just realised this likely isn't relevant as new users won't have the needed settings Wink Ignore me.
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
(2012-05-23, 12:15)ReducedToZero Wrote: Just to say this recovered my settings as expected after the brief thrill of 'Damn, lost my customisations' Wink (Fully expected on a Git Branch so only a little thrill)

Maybe nicely asking one of the ninja Python Coders to knock out a one time only add-on people could run to do the search and replace automatically would smooth the process for the mainstream repo?

EDITED: Just realised this likely isn't relevant as new users won't have the needed settings Wink Ignore me.

no. people who used 2.0 will loose all settings no matter what we do.
and an addon just for the beta/rc users isn´t worth it (especially because beta/rc never appeared on official repo)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I can't find the stack switch anywhere. Is this correct?

I have to load another skin like confluence, enable the stack option, after that switch back to aeon nox and stacked files are shown as one.
it´s in media menu (in video files section)

EDIT: sorry, it´s indeed not always visiible. will be fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-23, 09:54)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 08:26)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Phil and BN

Have you had a chance to assess my earlier question?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1108668

We'll have a look at that after release of 3.0.0. We're concentrating now to get this update out the door.

Many thanks BN, understand. Thank you and Phil for all your work
Just a quick question: I have an addon installed that deletes watched files and then cleans the video library. As this frequently happens when watching a video I find it odd to dim the screen when cleaning the library. Is there an option to disable dimming of the screen when cleaning the library, or is it more of a bug?

Please forgive me if this has already been answered. I have searched the thread but was unable to find anything that matches my question.
(2012-05-23, 12:59)Anthirian Wrote: Just a quick question: I have an addon installed that deletes watched files and then cleans the video library. As this frequently happens when watching a video I find it odd to dim the screen when cleaning the library. Is there an option to disable dimming of the screen when cleaning the library, or is it more of a bug?

Please forgive me if this has already been answered. I have searched the thread but was unable to find anything that matches my question.

wouldn´t it be better to hide the complete dialog then when watching a video?
The dialog _is_ hidden. The addon just shows a notification that tells me which files it has deleted, and after a short pause I see the screen dim. When cleaning is done, the screen is undimmed again automatically.
(2012-05-23, 13:09)Anthirian Wrote: The dialog _is_ hidden. The addon just shows a notification that tells me which files it has deleted, and after a short pause I see the screen dim. When cleaning is done, the screen is undimmed again automatically.

ok, tried to fix it (on eden branch, didn´t test though)
Hey, looking forward to the final release, and I know this has been talked about before, but didn't understand what you meant.

I'm running the GIT version (from passion repo) right now, will I lose all my settings once i download the final release from XBMC's repo?

And did you guys add a viewtype (hopefully landscape or similar) for RBC that keeps OAR on the covers?

Great skin and many thanks for your hard work!

Cheers!
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07