• 16(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
You shouldn´t try 3.0 if you do not even know how to download it. it´s wip.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
How I do I fix an incorrect image please, I'm pretty sure my settings are correct as the vast majority of my shows work perfectly.

I'm quite happy to download an image manually if that's necessary but if I do what do I name it? and does it go in the Desperate Housewives Directory or Desperate Housewives/Season 8 directory with the episodes?

I already have a poster.jpg in the Desperate housewives directory which is used when I bring up the info screen for the show, putting that in the season directory doesn't seem to fix it. I have the problem weather I have Icon : Tvshow thumb or season thumb chosen as the setting in viewtype settings though the streched image is different.

Thanks for your help.
(2012-04-12, 14:51)phil65 Wrote: already there.

I can't see any option for this. Do you mean to disable the main menu items and use VP1, 2 etc ?.. I'm looking to retain the existing tv shows/movies menu items with submenu structure but with smart playlist stipulated exclusions, i.e. kids movies.. Sorry if it's blatantly obvious I just can't see it.. thanks!
if you have vp1,vp2 etc as custom main menu items then you´re using 2.0. this is the 3.0 thread.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-12, 15:37)phil65 Wrote: if you have vp1,vp2 etc as custom main menu items then you´re using 2.0. this is the 3.0 thread.

custom1, 2 rather..
(2012-04-12, 15:02)phil65 Wrote: You shouldn´t try 3.0 if you do not even know how to download it. it´s wip.

OK, great. Thanks for the help. Back to transparency it is. Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-04-12, 14:45)farr3ll Wrote: I have a couple of movie/tv categories that I keep separate from the main menu item by way of a smart playlist; however, this requires me to edit the includes xml code which is lost upon every update. Is it possible to add a function where the main movie, tv shows menu items can be set to use smart playlists from the settings menu?

Then add your playlist to your favorites and add that in the main menu customizer as default action for movies/tv shows
(2012-04-12, 16:16)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 14:45)farr3ll Wrote: I have a couple of movie/tv categories that I keep separate from the main menu item by way of a smart playlist; however, this requires me to edit the includes xml code which is lost upon every update. Is it possible to add a function where the main movie, tv shows menu items can be set to use smart playlists from the settings menu?

Then add your playlist to your favorites and add that in the main menu customizer as default action for movies/tv shows

Yes but with this methode not of widjet playlist?

(2012-04-12, 14:43)phil65 Wrote: the option is always global, not on a per-item basis.

@Phil

here are 2 screenshot. The first screenshot is the standard movie menu item, there is staticstic. The second screenshot is a vpl with movies. There is no statistic.

Greets
Eisi
no, widget playlist is confined to the custom items atm. Maybe I could add it also to movies / tv shows. Will have a look at that.
@Eisi: you need to have a custom playlist widget activated for that item to see the statistics. The statistics depend on the script to run and the script is only run when it has an active widget.
Thank you I find that it would be definitely this allows to keep the proprieté of the movie menu
by having advantage of the custom menu them.
Thanks guys.. I knew the solution was staring me in the face somewhere!
Hi, in Images, there are 3 viewtypes, but only two are selectable: List and Stripshow.

@BN

thanks for the hint. I have now activate recentplaylistmovie widget but there is no statistic the background is now there, but no statistic. I have wait several minutes but no appears.

Greets
Eisi
working fine on my end, you not getting any script errors?
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07