• 26(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-15, 00:31)Big_Noid Wrote: try entering the featured window. It will be filled then. Problem is because of the new way to add widgets we haven't found a good way yet to determine if scripts need to run on startup. The watchlist script is tricky in that regard as just plain running it on startup causes massive slowdown on some sytems and because you cannot disable it through gui like with other addons that is not something i want to do. Will be fixed later on, but for now its only working when entering the featured window first.

Nope still nothing... featured movies and featured music show up next to the latest just fine in their featured widgets, are populated fine, its just the tv episodes

(2012-04-15, 01:01)noner Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 00:31)Big_Noid Wrote: try entering the featured window. It will be filled then. Problem is because of the new way to add widgets we haven't found a good way yet to determine if scripts need to run on startup. The watchlist script is tricky in that regard as just plain running it on startup causes massive slowdown on some sytems and because you cannot disable it through gui like with other addons that is not something i want to do. Will be fixed later on, but for now its only working when entering the featured window first.

Nope still nothing... featured movies and featured music show up next to the latest just fine in their featured widgets, are populated fine, its just the tv episodes

is on the list.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
This seems like an alignment issue on the home window.. when small now playing as well as the artist slideshow are selected, if the featured widget is active, then the artist slideshow overlaps slightly over the featured widget

And yes... I AM a fan of Kenny G Smile
also known. all widgets are wip.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-15, 01:44)phil65 Wrote: also known. all widgets are wip.

excellent... so should I hold off on reporting issues wrt widgets until ready for testing?
you can report them of course if they haven´t been mentioned yet.
Hey Noid, i hope u can answer this when u get the chance....

(2012-04-14, 02:02)Shinu Wrote: is it possible for u to add the old style "round-edge" selector for the infowall when "no background panel" is enabled? to complete the classic look and feel?
(2012-04-14, 02:18)phil65 Wrote: 1) if then big_noid will do that. i do not really use infowall.

(2012-04-14, 23:46)phil65 Wrote: you asked only to ADD viewtypes...

view types that are present in the current stable version.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
We´ll change things. But since we do everything on a public github repo you are free to start your own mod which doesn´t touch anything. if noone wants us to change anything, we could also quit skinning. 2.0 is eden-ready, so people who do not like where this thing is going are free to stay with v2.0. we surely cannot fulfill all user´s wishes here.
3 viewtypes are removed for example, you you will have to get on with that. or use v2.0.
Personally I like the original Aeon fonts that are now being used much more so than Nox's 2.0 version (no offense BN, I still used it regardless). The fonts are easier to read at a distance, people in the household here have even told me as much. Since no one else seems to be mentioning the fonts, you might be in the extreme minority Death-Axe. You are free to mod the skin for the other fonts if you wish.

And it's been mentioned very early in 3.0's development that view types were going to be cut down from 2.0's list. One it removes BLOAT that you keep touching on. You have to remember, for every single "option" you ask for, is more code. More code means more resources, more resources means less performance. Look at MQ2, that skin got every single option that every person asked for. The end result was a completely turn around in "omg this skin is awesome and fast and does everything!" to "omg, this skin is way bloated and runs horribly on my ATV".

And while you think your post was feed back. It may have been in your head, but it did not come across that way at all. Have some consideration for people that put hours worth of work into these things we use for free. If you are going to critique, do so in a constructive manner. Not toss out what you think is "horrible fonts" and "skin is 20% of 2.0" as feedback. That's just irksome noise really and really puts a sour feel on what has been a very fun thread to follow.

Phil and BN working together is something you could only wish could happen and it's happened. Both are extremely talented at what they do, trust they have a vision of what they want. 3.0 is going to be great and then it'll be open for mods which will eventually happen. And if it isn't your cup of tea, 2.0 is still there and working fine Smile
@Rygrath

+1
Greets Eisi
(2012-04-15, 00:29)explodedk Wrote: a small bug:

when adding "custom1" menupoint, and choosing "Favourite", you can't set item, and therefor not choose the favourite.

i see in latest git log : fixes for itemchooser. but this is still not working. was the fix for my issue phil?
in submenu for tv shows you can choose custom 1-5 - is it posibble to get the same for movies? would like to split up my kiddie movies / hollywood movies and danish movies...
(2012-04-14, 23:03)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi,

I want to have animated icons for weather, where can I fix that in Aeon 3.0?

Thanks!

Do you have an answer for my question?
watched flag not working in episodeview of movies. works in TV shows.
(2012-04-15, 09:29)Hellnino18 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 23:03)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi,

I want to have animated icons for weather, where can I fix that in Aeon 3.0?

Thanks!

Do you have an answer for my question?

Guys, the forum has a excellent search system for a thread. This question has been brought up a few times now. Typing "animated weather" in the search box brought up a few results. Before you ask about why something was removed or changed, do a quick search first. Your question may have already been answered.

From Page 14
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1071160
phil65 Wrote:
no animated weather icons anymore. was removed.

Before you ask why (someone already asked why) follow the link, or go to page 14 for the answer.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07