• 37(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-18, 10:52)phil65 Wrote: git pull and try again, please.
should be fixed for addonwall at least. episode will come.

Thanks very much, info wall is indeed fixed and as you say episode view isn't yet. really appricate the time you took to look into this.
This might have been answered earlier, but how can one disable the blue text that state the window's ID on top of the screen ?
Turning debugging off in addon.xml used to work, but now it doesn't.

[EDIT]
Just saw that thread, sorry : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129094.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
@Maxoo. it also answered 2 times in this threadSmile
Lovin' the speed of 3, shifts around with purpose. This seems like it'll run well on my folks' e450 HTPC.

Keep up the great work, guys!
(2012-04-18, 11:15)blondin000 Wrote: Greeting to all only to signal you the new version of the scrypt' Random and Last items ' which takes care of playlist music.

randomandlastitem

added now. you´ll have new widgets available when setting a custom audio playlist as home menu item.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
sick. look at new glow mode home screen Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Did git pull a bit ago and getting a failed script message for weather underground...and get these for my main menu and weather screens...didn't change anything. Kept my stash and applied afterwards.

I changed to Weather+ and back to WeatherUnderground and no difference...get the script failed message again.

the weather addon is still wip, so it´s probably script-related. we´ll wait a bit and see how the weather addon situation will turn out.
Go look at the Wunderground thread in the Weather sub-forum. It was already reported. Ronie is, I believe, looking into it.
(2012-04-19, 02:04)phil65 Wrote: sick. look at new glow mode home screen Smile

Damn Phil that looks great. Especially nice when you have the Aeon "smoke" effect going too.
(2012-04-19, 02:34)phil65 Wrote: the weather addon is still wip, so it´s probably script-related. we´ll wait a bit and see how the weather addon situation will turn out.

(2012-04-19, 04:20)Rygrath Wrote: Go look at the Wunderground thread in the Weather sub-forum. It was already reported. Ronie is, I believe, looking into it.

Did another pull and it works now...

Couple of things I didn't notice in a thread search:
1) The "working" icon sits on a black screen for about 15 seconds after the splash screen...a few commits back it was a much shorter wait - is this a WIP item?
2) For Main Menu items with all the sub-menu items turned off - the Sub-Menu indicator bar still shows - is there a way to have that go away if no active sub-menu items? IE: for ease of use for the wife/family - I left the Shutdown menu item active - but killed all the sub-menu items since all they need is a simple/easy to find way to exit XBMC. Not sure how much of a norm this might be, maybe I'm the only one doing this? But the logic makes sense If no sub-menu items - don't display the sub-menu indicator bar.
(2012-04-19, 04:47)puulima Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 02:34)phil65 Wrote: the weather addon is still wip, so it´s probably script-related. we´ll wait a bit and see how the weather addon situation will turn out.

(2012-04-19, 04:20)Rygrath Wrote: Go look at the Wunderground thread in the Weather sub-forum. It was already reported. Ronie is, I believe, looking into it.

Did another pull and it works now...

Couple of things I didn't notice in a thread search:
1) The "working" icon sits on a black screen for about 15 seconds after the splash screen...a few commits back it was a much shorter wait - is this a WIP item?
2) For Main Menu items with all the sub-menu items turned off - the Sub-Menu indicator bar still shows - is there a way to have that go away if no active sub-menu items? IE: for ease of use for the wife/family - I left the Shutdown menu item active - but killed all the sub-menu items since all they need is a simple/easy to find way to exit XBMC. Not sure how much of a norm this might be, maybe I'm the only one doing this? But the logic makes sense If no sub-menu items - don't display the sub-menu indicator bar.

1) not skin-dependent, it depends on watchlist script.
2) yes, will be added I think.

EDIT: Added and pushed. Please test.
(2012-04-19, 04:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:47)puulima Wrote: 2) For Main Menu items with all the sub-menu items turned off - the Sub-Menu indicator bar still shows - is there a way to have that go away if no active sub-menu items? IE: for ease of use for the wife/family - I left the Shutdown menu item active - but killed all the sub-menu items since all they need is a simple/easy to find way to exit XBMC. Not sure how much of a norm this might be, maybe I'm the only one doing this? But the logic makes sense If no sub-menu items - don't display the sub-menu indicator bar.

It works...cool.

phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:47)puulima Wrote: 1) The "working" icon sits on a black screen for about 15 seconds after the splash screen...a few commits back it was a much shorter wait - is this a WIP item?

So did some Googling on the Watchlist Script - several posts and XBMC Addon page on what it does...but didn't see anything noting WHERE these "lists" are stored or how accessed? Any links to pros/cons of running this script? And exactly how would one disable this if one wanted to?
(2012-04-19, 05:19)puulima Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:47)puulima Wrote: 2) For Main Menu items with all the sub-menu items turned off - the Sub-Menu indicator bar still shows - is there a way to have that go away if no active sub-menu items? IE: for ease of use for the wife/family - I left the Shutdown menu item active - but killed all the sub-menu items since all they need is a simple/easy to find way to exit XBMC. Not sure how much of a norm this might be, maybe I'm the only one doing this? But the logic makes sense If no sub-menu items - don't display the sub-menu indicator bar.

It works...cool.

phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 04:47)puulima Wrote: 1) The "working" icon sits on a black screen for about 15 seconds after the splash screen...a few commits back it was a much shorter wait - is this a WIP item?

So did some Googling on the Watchlist Script - several posts and XBMC Addon page on what it does...but didn't see anything noting WHERE these "lists" are stored or how accessed? Any links to pros/cons of running this script? And exactly how would one disable this if one wanted to?

delete it. or just press escape. needed for featured panels.
On the Main Menu Customizer - I see 2 sub-menu items for MOVIES that are not disabled, but they don't show up - not sure what they do? CINEMA and RANDOM. Random sounds like it will randomly select a movie. Not sure what Cinema is? Googled and saw references to "Cinema Experience" in the 2.0 changlogs...but not sure if I'm missing out on something cool?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07