• 77(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-06, 01:10)Rygrath Wrote: Oh definitely not a complaint, just a observation and tossing out ideas/thoughts on it. I see it's changed back, so at this point I'll assume it's known and you're thinking about what to do with it. I'll leave it alone as you think on it Wink

Mainly I'm running out of issues to find, so it's now mostly the nitpicky stuff. Them pesky details.

Oh, what's your thoughts on the Now Playing panel with the next track information?

Here's a shot to show what I mean.

There seems to be quite a bit of space from the album information on the left and the Next Track information on the right. And some space on the bottom. Possible to increase the font size a bit there? Just to make it a little easier to read from the couch without having to squint is my feedback on it.

adjusted it a bit. more isn´t possible i think.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Agree Martinj, it does look great for the shows where the downloader nabbed them. I first noticed it with a mini Jack Bauer from 24 up in that corner Big Grin

It'll just take time for the people to fill in the shows with them is all. Just out of 111 shows, most of them mainstream (Like House and Bones for example), 10 have em, 4 of which are animes lol. Not complaining either, I know when new ideas like this come out, it takes time for the artwork to come in. As time goes on, more will fill in and it'll be another nice touch to Nox.
(2012-05-06, 01:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 01:10)Rygrath Wrote: Oh definitely not a complaint, just a observation and tossing out ideas/thoughts on it. I see it's changed back, so at this point I'll assume it's known and you're thinking about what to do with it. I'll leave it alone as you think on it Wink

Mainly I'm running out of issues to find, so it's now mostly the nitpicky stuff. Them pesky details.

Oh, what's your thoughts on the Now Playing panel with the next track information?

Here's a shot to show what I mean.

There seems to be quite a bit of space from the album information on the left and the Next Track information on the right. And some space on the bottom. Possible to increase the font size a bit there? Just to make it a little easier to read from the couch without having to squint is my feedback on it.

adjusted it a bit. more isn´t possible i think.

That's a bit better, thanks Phil. I'm sure that box has constraints on just how big you can go before things start getting cut off at borders.
will have to discuss that with big_noid again. advantage of showing character.png would be that we could avoid having double logos displayed when logos are shown instead of title (except for bannerplex).
perhaps even banner at top left? not sure yet what to do in this case.
btw, would be nice if you would post all your screenshots in the corresponding screenshot thread, too.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Yeah, I do see the uncertainty there. You have the show's Fanart, 16x9thumb and cleart art in 3 of the 4 boxes. The show's logo on the floor in Showcase view, which I'd think would be given to Bannerplex as well (logo on the floor that is)?

Right now Bannerplex has a good way to handle it for now I think. When there's a character.png file, it shows that with the show's logo above it. And if a character.png file does not exist it's showing the logo in that box. Pretty nice for now.

If Bannerplex got the logo on the floor, we'd be back at being a little redundant I suppose.

Would having rotating extrafanart in that box work? In my head that sounds like a nice solution and a way to show off the artwork when you have the infopanel up which usually covers the fanart.Then you have the show's logo on the bottom or in the upper left corner of the info panel where it was at the beginning.

Again, just tossing out ideas to share Smile

I haven't even noticed the screen shot thread hah. I'll take a look and see what would be some good ones to toss up.
(2012-05-06, 01:34)Rygrath Wrote: Yeah, I do see the uncertainty there. You have the show's Fanart, 16x9thumb and cleart art in 3 of the 4 boxes. The show's logo on the floor in Showcase view, which I'd think would be given to Bannerplex as well (logo on the floor that is)?

Right now Bannerplex has a good way to handle it for now I think. When there's a character.png file, it shows that with the show's logo above it. And if a character.png file does not exist it's showing the logo in that box. Pretty nice for now.

If Bannerplex got the logo on the floor, we'd be back at being a little redundant I suppose.

Would having rotating extrafanart in that box work? In my head that sounds like a nice solution and a way to show off the artwork when you have the infopanel up which usually covers the fanart.Then you have the show's logo on the bottom or in the upper left corner of the info panel where it was at the beginning.

Again, just tossing out ideas to share Smile

Edit:
I haven't even noticed the screen shot thread hah. I'll take a look and see what would be some good ones to toss up.

we´ll take extrafanart into consideration, thx.
now it works phil65 i update to xbmc 11 and disable moviset addon..thx alot

you say you add a refresh buton in widget 2.where can i find the skin.becuse when i upgrade to 11 it will not update addon automaticaly

my vers is 3.0.0 1333223766
(2012-05-05, 12:33)rolapinou Wrote: Hi guys!

I just installed the skin on my MacBookPro (running SnowLeopard) from the Passion Repo and then replaced the files from the ones I got on GIT yesterday before leaving home.

I have a slight problem of "too much transparency".
Don't know if it is skin related but there are no "black planels" on the back of the views, so text is barely readable.

A few screenshot to see the problem :

Never met that issue befor on my testing PC with the same settings.

Is there a missing file somewhere or did I miss (once again) something obvious ?

Thanks for the help

Hi guys !

I do have the same problem of "too much transparency/missing background" as I just updated XBMC to Eden on a friend's PC (running XP).
Downloaded the skin from the official Repository and face the same problem.
I uninstalled it and try to add the add-on from the .zip file as linked on the first page and still have the same issue.

Thanks for the help !

official repo is 2.0, not 3.0.
you probably didn´t exchange the skin.aeon.nox folder properly then. this should not happen with 3.0.
Switched from MQ3 and I'm really digging Nox so far! But there's a couple of views that are really "laggy" when scrolling through movies. Wall is one, and if I'm not mistaken cowerflow is really laggy as well.

Other skins work good so it's not my hardware.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
(2012-05-06, 20:14)e2zippo Wrote: Switched from MQ3 and I'm really digging Nox so far! But there's a couple of views that are really "laggy" when scrolling through movies. Wall is one, and if I'm not mistaken cowerflow is really laggy as well.

Other skins work good so it's not my hardware.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

depends on your settings...
try turning off bg effect/ and deactivate using extra media like poster.jpg/banner/logo.png

in general nox should feel faster than mq3, that´s the opinion of most users here at least.

EDIT: you were probably right concerning wall view. pushed a fix
Top skin and brilliant skinning ability, some extras of the oriignal aeon65 still missing...,
but I think that's because of the beta status.
(2012-05-06, 20:21)maxmax123 Wrote: Top skin and brilliant skinning ability, some extras of the oriignal aeon65 still missing...,
but I think that's because of the beta status.

what do you miss exactly? Huh
nice idea with banners in lowlist, but where can i trigger the use of banner.jpg? i had to hack guisettings.xml to have banner.jpg in banners Smile
BannerVar = Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUseBanners)
(2012-05-07, 00:29)sergiocos Wrote: nice idea with banners in lowlist, but where can i trigger the use of banner.jpg? i had to hack guisettings.xml to have banner.jpg in banners Smile
BannerVar = Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUseBanners)

just changing the viewtype was also possible Wink
fixed now.
(2012-05-04, 18:38)Big_Noid Wrote: if you have blu-ray in the name then it should show blu-ray icon:
bluray, blu-ray, bdrip or brrip
This is enough imo. If you dont have any of these in the name we assume the iso is dvd,
if you're talking cases it is detected by the resolution and that will only show when its played atr least one time.

Isn't there a tag in the metatag nfo for type? That's not used at all?
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07