• 3(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-05, 14:23)Eisi2005 Wrote: To the vpl, i personaly find 3 is too little. I have the situation that i have childs and have there a playlist for child movies and child series. Then i have a playlist for my series because "normal" Series shows me all series (my and child sieres) The same is at movies, there i have now all movies (my and child mopvies) but i only want to see the movies they are not in the child movies playlist. so i need a fourth playlist Smile Hope others have the same problem and you will think about a fourth or fifth playlist Smile

Greets
Eisi

More code means slower skin. Why not just use profiles. Then you can make a profile for your children and one for you
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Good to see a seperate thread for this skin. Using it via Passion repo and liking it so far Smile Hope Episode view stays in or is recreated in a similar vain, difficult to maintain same feel as Series and Seasons at episode level, think the current view does the best job for now.
@Martijn

i would like to use profiles in xbmc. But when i stop xbmc is use suspend mode to wake up xbmc with my remote control. After suspend mode xbmc starts with the last used profile and no profile selection. If there is a solution, please give me a hint but so long i must work with vpl.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-05, 14:57)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 14:23)Eisi2005 Wrote: To the vpl, i personaly find 3 is too little. I have the situation that i have childs and have there a playlist for child movies and child series. Then i have a playlist for my series because "normal" Series shows me all series (my and child sieres) The same is at movies, there i have now all movies (my and child mopvies) but i only want to see the movies they are not in the child movies playlist. so i need a fourth playlist Smile Hope others have the same problem and you will think about a fourth or fifth playlist Smile

Greets
Eisi

More code means slower skin. Why not just use profiles. Then you can make a profile for your children and one for you

+1. i cannot understand why someone would want to have 10+ home menu items, too much scrolling IMO.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-05, 12:29)Sabish Wrote: Hi,

Congrats on the V3, it's really coming along nicely !

FYI, I found a bug : i use the infowall view a lot, and i love that you can now disable the background panel (i was about to mod it myself) .. but in music/artist mode, the background doesn't dim like it does when i'm using infowall view in movies. I guess it must be a wrong path to the dimmed background image in some xml ...could you point me in the right direction to fix this ?

Thx a lot ! Angel
That option is not fully implemented yet. It's on the to do list.
(2012-04-05, 14:23)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

Thanks for your hint. I don´t know what you mean, but i find it good. Hope that you implemente this to your version.

To the vpl, i personaly find 3 is too little. I have the situation that i have childs and have there a playlist for child movies and child series. Then i have a playlist for my series because "normal" Series shows me all series (my and child sieres) The same is at movies, there i have now all movies (my and child mopvies) but i only want to see the movies they are not in the child movies playlist. so i need a fourth playlist Smile Hope others have the same problem and you will think about a fourth or fifth playlist Smile

Greets
Eisi
It's nice information to have, I agree. Will have a look at it.
You can add your playlists as favorites too and add those to the main menu, it will only lack the widgets. The widgets are also part of the decision not to have more vpls as menu item. more vpls means more widget options.
@phil65

how i say. I have childs and that´s why i need this playlists. If i have no childs i don´t need any playlist. But when it slow down the skin i will understand that it´s not your interest.

@BN

Thanks for the hint with the favorite i will give it a try.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-05, 17:58)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 14:57)Martijn Wrote:

Greets
Eisi

+1. i cannot understand why someone would want to have 10+ home menu items, too much scrolling IMO.

I don't have 10 home menu items, but I do want more then the standard 5 submenu items. I prefer to have a home menu item called Genre and submenus with smart playlists for the various genre types. Manually editing the xml in the previous version was quite a pain. Not sure if I'll move to 3.0. I'll put it on a test vm and see how easy it is to copy/paste the code over if there isn't a simple way to adjust it inside the skin.
@BN

Nice idea to show the Chaptername !!

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-03, 20:07)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 19:22)phil65 Wrote: 1) in furniture customizer
2) WIP
3) no aura theme anymore.

1) If it's supposed to work like in 2.0, it doesn't work for me. I select the bar, pressing OK toggles between wide and normal in SVN, but not in 3.0 from today's git.
2) Okay
3) Too bad

Another thing, I know this isn't a skin issue, but more a general question:

After switching between Nox SVN (2.x) and Nox GIT (3.x), xbmc downloads new banners (bannerplex view). Why on earth is that??
Artwork stays the same, but this doesn't. Haven't checked posters and such.

Found the wide home menu Smile

I'm quoting myself in regard to the bannerplex view. After switching to 3.0, banners in tvshows take a longer time to load and I have different banners than in 2.0.

After some investigating I saw that when I press "i", the old 2.0 banner is under "get thumb" and the new banner is under "get artwork". I tried to change them manually in both sections, but it stays the same.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2012-04-05, 22:51)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 20:07)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 19:22)phil65 Wrote: 1) in furniture customizer
2) WIP
3) no aura theme anymore.

1) If it's supposed to work like in 2.0, it doesn't work for me. I select the bar, pressing OK toggles between wide and normal in SVN, but not in 3.0 from today's git.
2) Okay
3) Too bad

Another thing, I know this isn't a skin issue, but more a general question:

After switching between Nox SVN (2.x) and Nox GIT (3.x), xbmc downloads new banners (bannerplex view). Why on earth is that??
Artwork stays the same, but this doesn't. Haven't checked posters and such.

Found the wide home menu Smile

I'm quoting myself in regard to the bannerplex view. After switching to 3.0, banners in tvshows take a longer time to load and I have different banners than in 2.0.

After some investigating I saw that when I press "i", the old 2.0 banner is under "get thumb" and the new banner is under "get artwork". I tried to change them manually in both sections, but it stays the same.

banners should behave now like in 2.0 again. just changed it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi BN -

A question about the BigFan view for TV Shows (using GIT pre-3.0).

It only shows the fanart at the season level for the 'all seasons' item and not individual seasons. The setting for the view does not seem to have any backdrop options to change this. Is support for extra-fanart planned for BigFan view, or will we need to save season fanart using the "seasonXX-fanaart" convention in order to see fanart using BigFan view?

Thanks,
D
(2012-04-05, 03:31)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 19:59)Big_Noid Wrote: 4: yes, but you need a build that supports System.HasPVR boolean.

ok, i'm a bit confused. so the the standard pvr branch of xbmc isn't enough to see the options menu?

don't usually re-quote, but i think this got lost in the confusion. lol. also, for some reason, i can't use the random items script for one of my playlists (it works for some, and not for others) ....

I can enable the script for my TV Shows playlist...

But not for my Aniplex playlist. Not sure why...

Oh, and a couple more things Big Grin

1. Seeing as you all added an option to the infowall to disable the back panel, why not go all the way and have the option instead toggle between the old infowall and the new?

2. Every thought of adding the custom colors to the episode title in the Episode view (and maybe a glow also to the episode thumb and poster)?

3. And the custom color isn't used for the selector when enabling the bannerwall from the wall view.

4. I also can't seem to disable clear cases in the wall view.
Hi there,

I noticed the random widgets are now working for playlists in 3.0. Great work!

One thing - any reason why the list view for episodes no longer shows the episode info and clear logo? I'm just seeing the episode list and the episode thumb. I think the old layout which had the episode description under the thumb was very useful.
Hello and congratulation for the work performed.
I just saw a bug on the home you can not choose the playlist for "VL2"
while for "VL1" and "VL3" no problem.
Thank you.
Is it possible to display two widjet for playlist
May have found a bug:

Select 'recently added' as Tv Series wallpaper, then start playing some audio so that the Now Playing info is shown on the main menu (I was streaming webradio), then scroll to TV series in the main menu, and press up/down to access the Recently Added list. The wallpaper will now change to the according series wallpaper. But when pressing left or right to move in the main menu, the series wallpaper will now remain visible for all main menu items... Wink
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07