• 35(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
well i'm no longer seeing an option to enable or disable the pda icons.
(2012-04-17, 12:22)Noggin1980 Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 09:28)phil65 Wrote: thx for reporting, will check that.

Thanks for looking into it, I'm not sure if this helps to narrow down the issue but it's not just that one view. This is infowall

It's showing a streched banner but it's not banner.jpg, It might well be folder.jpg though. Poster.jpg is definatly there and if you press I to bring up the show info it works correctly.

workin here after a quick check. remember you have to press right and focus the viewtype list to make changes visible. i added a notification for that now.
(2012-04-17, 22:38)stumpalump Wrote: Just wanna say you guys are doing an awesome job. This is by far the best skin out there

thx. we´re tryin our best.
(2012-04-18, 03:35)Shinu Wrote: well i'm no longer seeing an option to enable or disable the pda icons.

you have to delete/disable the addon atm. possible that the option will return, by using those customizers it would be much more intuitive now.

EDIT: added it as a seperate widget (didn´t test it though)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
ok, deleting the pda addon makes the icons show, but they're all the default icons, not the icons based on the current condition. if i want to use custom icons, where do i put them? i'm not seeing any option to choose a path to an icon folder.
still happening now with the new widget?
path for images has to be addons/weather.fanart.pda.style(/media)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-18, 04:03)phil65 Wrote: still happening now with the new widget?

unfortunately yes. still having the problem. but now i don't have a submenu for the weather section and pressing down enter the section itself. dunno if this was a design choice.

other bug: the loading animation at startup freezes until pressing escape.
(2012-04-17, 23:29)Big_Noid Wrote: You need this version of weather.wunderground:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1076331

Downloaded and installed...was still having issues afterwards, had to set the weather menu item back to defaults as well as switch to W+ then back to WU to get everything working...kept getting a script failed message for the WU script. Not sure if I could replicate it - but seems a little temperamental. Know this is WIP and maybe a known issue you're working on - so passing along the "experience" if it helps.

One odd thing - the Weather menu item indicates there's a sub-menu and shows the down arrow - but there isn't (anymore)? Pressing down does nothing but click. Pressing UP has the same effect as selecting the Weather Menu item. I recall the sub-meny before included my location, refresh, settings (I think) or widget?

All seems to be working now otherwise.

I see the same issue was just posted at the same time...going to tryout the PDA setup now...
For the path to the PDA images (icons) - where is that set?
ok, got the (animated) PDA icons working...but my conditional background appears to be pulling in a zoomed in out of focus background now? Is this an addon issue? Can't point to the conditional folders I used to use (little old shack next to the road). the backgrounds on the PDA thread (several) look great...am I missing something?

(2012-04-18, 04:38)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 04:03)phil65 Wrote: still happening now with the new widget?

unfortunately yes. still having the problem. but now i don't have a submenu for the weather section and pressing down enter the section itself. dunno if this was a design choice.

other bug: the loading animation at startup freezes until pressing escape.

no, not a skin bug, must have to do with your watchlist script.
and yes, removing the weather submenu was intentional. it only included two items which made sense. and submenus with two/three items look silly.
(2012-04-18, 04:55)puulima Wrote: ok, got the (animated) PDA icons working...but my conditional background appears to be pulling in a zoomed in out of focus background now? Is this an addon issue? Can't point to the conditional folders I used to use (little old shack next to the road). the backgrounds on the PDA thread (several) look great...am I missing something?

deactive "animate" in bg chooser
phil65 Wrote:deactive "animate" in bg chooser

Wasn't activated...ended up going back into select the conditional background and selected the old folder...left me with a black screen with the icons - so changed it to some other folder - then changed back and got my conditional background back again...all working now and looks great...again a weird round about path to get there. Seems like there s/b some way to do a total clear of weather settings before kicking in something new?

phil65 Wrote:and yes, removing the weather submenu was intentional. it only included two items which made sense. and submenus with two/three items look silly.

So the submenu bar/down-arrow should go away later?
(2012-04-18, 05:11)puulima Wrote:
phil65 Wrote:deactive "animate" in bg chooser

Wasn't activated...ended up going back into select the conditional background and selected the old folder...left me with a black screen with the icons - so changed it to some other folder - then changed back and got my conditional background back again...all working now and looks great...again a weird round about path to get there. Seems like there s/b some way to do a total clear of weather settings before kicking in something new?

phil65 Wrote:and yes, removing the weather submenu was intentional. it only included two items which made sense. and submenus with two/three items look silly.

So the submenu bar/down-arrow should go away later?

1) didn´t exactly get what you mean... is there a problem in setting up conditional weather bgs?
2) already done, git pull.
(2012-04-18, 05:26)phil65 Wrote: didn´t exactly get what you mean... is there a problem in setting up conditional weather bgs?

Dunno - for both setting the conditional background back to where I had it as well as setting up the PDA addon required activating/selecting the items, then selecting something else, going back to the items...is that how it should work?
please describe exactly the action you needed to take to make it working. worked here without problems as far as i can remember.

EDIT: when looking back at your post, it seems as if you chose the pda path as conditional weather bg path. you do not need to set any path for the pda weather widget.
(2012-04-18, 06:10)phil65 Wrote: please describe exactly the action you needed to take to make it working. worked here without problems as far as i can remember.

EDIT: when looking back at your post, it seems as if you chose the pda path as conditional weather bg path. you do not need to set any path for the pda weather widget.

On your edit - yeah - figured that out pretty quick - did make a few errors. But even after sorting those out, had the issues...cant replicate it now that everything has been set to the new stuff. I did save a copy of where I was prior to the last git pull (just before this) and so will try to replicate (without the errors) and see what happens...will post back to advise.
no, don´t take older versions. (if you´re using git, you do not need to make backups. you can simply switch to a previous commit, just google)
just set everything up on another main menu item. and report if it works. it´s handled the same for all.
(2012-04-18, 06:21)phil65 Wrote: no, don´t take older versions. (if you´re using git, you do not need to make backups. you can simply switch to a previous commit, just google)
just set everything up on another main menu item. and report if it works. it´s handled the same for all.

Yeah, understood on git - but I was talking about going back to a point before installing the new weather underground & PDA addons. After installing - and then trying to configure them - that's where I ran into the issues - but only the first time. So you're saying if I start over with a new menu item - I can likely replicate what I had initially?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07