• 58(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Oh - try not using the original movies item (even though you use a custom playlist) but instead create a new item that use your playlist. The widget should then be selectable. I can't see or select the playlist movie widget when editing either the TV Show or Movie item, so I've created my own items that use custom playlists.

FFY
I'm liking the latest movie/tv/music widgets for the home screen. Any chance for a setting to let the user select between the current one and a reduced size version? I know you guys are all about eliminating various settings. Just throwing the idea out there. I would like to use the widget but see more of the fanart.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-04-28, 15:43)fungify Wrote: Oh - try not using the original movies item (even though you use a custom playlist) but instead create a new item that use your playlist. The widget should then be selectable. I can't see or select the playlist movie widget when editing either the TV Show or Movie item, so I've created my own items that use custom playlists.

FFY

if i choose a video playlist it tells me i have no video playlists. so for me to get it to work i have to add my newly created smart playlist to my favourites. i see the widget if i use videoplaylist, but my smart playlists are just not shown. what i do wrong?
(2012-04-28, 16:13)htpc guy Wrote: I'm liking the latest movie/tv/music widgets for the home screen. Any chance for a setting to let the user select between the current one and a reduced size version? I know you guys are all about eliminating various settings. Just throwing the idea out there. I would like to use the widget but see more of the fanart.

You mean a smaller version of the new widgets? I dont know if that will work out nicely, i'll try it with a simple zoom animation. For viewing fanart the classic widgets are better imo. But the great thing about the customizers is that you can put any widget anywhere, so for menu items where the fanart is important set the classic widget and use the panel widgets on menus that you dont have seup with fanart. That way you dont have to compromise Big Grin
Hi,

take a look at new version of metadata Actor Smile. nice new features.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578&page=10

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-28, 18:31)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

take a look at new version of metadata Actor Smile. nice new features.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578&page=10

Greets
Eisi
Saw it today and added the video info dialog just now. Dont know about direct implementation in video info though. I think the current implementation is good enough and I fear slowdowns when opening video info.
Not sure if this was already mentioned but VPL widgets seem to be broken atm.
The top half shows everything in tv shows ignoring the playlist while the bottom half is apparenly working correctly and pulling only from the playlist Huh

Hello is it possible to decelerate the scroll of the summary of movie in the widjet poster. If the summary is long, the scroll is too quick.
thank you
(2012-04-28, 15:41)Big_Noid Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

i have that added, but when i set type as Video playlist, it tells me i have no video playlists. i added a smart playlist like this :

can't figure out what i do wrong...
(2012-04-28, 19:46)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 15:41)Big_Noid Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

i have that added, but when i set type as Video playlist, it tells me i have no video playlists. i added a smart playlist like this :
*SNIP*

Set path "contains" instead of "Starts With" and it will probbly work.
@BN

the new Actor info looks very nice !!

phil change the color to grey for the big German FSK label. In the videoinfo the labels are colored. Is this correct or a mistake ?

I personaly found the colored labels better. In Germany the labels colored and not grey Smile

Is there any chance to become items added to favorite in other views like showcase or cases view ? If i know has xbmc no function for a movie watchlist. I mean a watchlist where i could manual add movies i want to see. When i scroll through my video library i want to add all movies i want to see in next weeks to this watchlist. I could add these movies to favorite but there is no good view and i could not get infos about the movies. Hope you understand what i mean Smile

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-28, 19:46)explodedk Wrote:

with help from FFY we found out i was missing script.playlists - thx Big Grin
(2012-04-28, 19:12)Venares Wrote: Not sure if this was already mentioned but VPL widgets seem to be broken atm.
The top half shows everything in tv shows ignoring the playlist while the bottom half is apparenly working correctly and pulling only from the playlist Huh

Fixed that just now

(2012-04-28, 19:36)blondin000 Wrote: Hello is it possible to decelerate the scroll of the summary of movie in the widjet poster. If the summary is long, the scroll is too quick.
thank you
I set the speed now to 5 seconds instead of 3
(2012-04-28, 20:14)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

the new Actor info looks very nice !!

phil change the color to grey for the big German FSK label. In the videoinfo the labels are colored. Is this correct or a mistake ?

I personaly found the colored labels better. In Germany the labels colored and not grey Smile

Is there any chance to become items added to favorite in other views like showcase or cases view ? If i know has xbmc no function for a movie watchlist. I mean a watchlist where i could manual add movies i want to see. When i scroll through my video library i want to add all movies i want to see in next weeks to this watchlist. I could add these movies to favorite but there is no good view and i could not get infos about the movies. Hope you understand what i mean Smile

Greets
Eisi
I'll let phil handle the german flags Smile
I cant make a view for favorites, its only the list that is available and no info is possible there.
When is the official 3.0?!
(2012-04-28, 21:08)crimsonfury Wrote: When is the official 3.0?!

when it´s done.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07