• 60(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Thank,
always in setup of iconpanel, choose favourite no work.

And just an idea like that, would be cool if in the icon panel go "RIGHT" or "LEFT" then the panel flip and five other icons appear (but it's just an idea Wink )

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-04-29, 02:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 01:43)john.cord Wrote: What is it about with the altmainmenue Huh

probably won´t make it for 3.0.

Ok, is it what i think it is.... a complete new main menue or just some changes to the current one? Do you got a screenshot of the WIP?
(2012-04-29, 13:28)john.cord Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 02:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 01:43)john.cord Wrote: What is it about with the altmainmenue Huh

probably won´t make it for 3.0.

Ok, is it what i think it is.... a complete new main menue or just some changes to the current one? Do you got a screenshot of the WIP?

I think phil65 already posted a screenshot a few pages back:

(2012-04-26, 17:26)phil65 Wrote: would people here have any use for something like this?

Was posted some pages ago. Just a vertical version of the current one.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Some time during the last 2 days of commits the latest albums widget (style 1) stopped displaying album art. Style 2 still shows albums.
(2012-04-29, 17:20)acandido Wrote: Some time during the last 2 days of commits the latest albums widget (style 1) stopped displaying album art. Style 2 still shows albums.

should be fixed now
two issues for widgets style 2: the fanart is not changing according to movie or episode foccused and pressing down for info don't work.

LE: works now... thanks!
Feature Request: Adjust transition animation in Slide View

Not sure if this type of animation is supported. If its not then I can submit a ticket. I would think that XBMC would need to support accelleration for transition animations.

Check out this video of Amazon Prime on PS3 and go to about the 3 minute mark. See how the animation sort of accelerates and then decelerates. It would really be quite nice on the slide view type. Come to think of it, it would be cool to see this animation on the home screen as well for when the user is going left and right in the main menu.

How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-04-29, 18:05)htpc guy Wrote: Feature Request: Adjust transition animation in Slide View

Not sure if this type of animation is supported. If its not then I can submit a ticket. I would think that XBMC would need to support accelleration for transition animations.

Check out this video of Amazon Prime on PS3 and go to about the 3 minute mark. See how the animation sort of accelerates and then decelerates. It would really be quite nice on the slide view type. Come to think of it, it would be cool to see this animation on the home screen as well for when the user is going left and right in the main menu.

imo not for main menu, the focused label should always be centered, otherwise it looks strange combined with submenu.
can be done already, but not really the biggest fan of it. wouldn´t know where to make use of it.
what do you mean with slide view? shift?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
For me the featured widget has been hit and miss, sometimes its populated, sometimes not.I understand this is related to the script, but the panels look weird when half of the panel (the latest) is populated and the other half (featured) has the default icon
then choose one of the other dozen widgets that doesnt involve the random item script Big Grin
@BN yes but the featured panel is so sexy! Its unique and no other skin has implemented it the way you guys did it is in nox-pre. When it works, its absolutely gorgeous, but when it doesn't its downright weird Sad
(2012-04-29, 20:26)noner Wrote: @BN yes but the featured panel is so sexy! Its unique and no other skin has implemented it the way you guys did it is in nox-pre. When it works, its absolutely gorgeous, but when it doesn't its downright weird Sad

then you have to tackle your script problems. I dont think we´ll change that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-29, 21:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 20:26)noner Wrote: @BN yes but the featured panel is so sexy! Its unique and no other skin has implemented it the way you guys did it is in nox-pre. When it works, its absolutely gorgeous, but when it doesn't its downright weird Sad

then you have to tackle your script problems. I dont think we´ll change that.

And I dont want you to change it... its the script issues that are irksome...

Funny thing is, I have this running on both my main htpc, as well as a brand new pc I purchased yesterday and installed xbmc on, and both have the same problem with the script so it must be something I am doing wrong. The script is installed, but it just refuses to run. And nothing in the log either.
Bit of feedback on the latest widgets btw.. I just LOVE the way the widget flips around for info... its beeeuutiful!!!
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07