• 69(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-02, 19:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 19:44)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 17:41)butchjr Wrote: Am I missing something?

When I use the new and wonderful mixed widgets with "Featured" "Addons" and "Latest", the "Featured" part is empty, on TV-shows. But I have "Featured" items on Movies and Music. Why? Smile

Also when I use the "Featured" or "Latest" widget on a Custom video playlist, I end up with just an empty box. How come?

I also want to thank you guys for making this skin. I've been using Aeon-nox since the first release, and it just keeps getting better and better.

It has to do with the way the watchlist script is accessed by Nox. When you first start XBMC the featured box will be empty for Music, Movies, and TV. If you go into the "Featured" home menu item (BN added this Nox 2.0 a while back) and then back out, it calls the watchlist script and activates the featured items for Movies, Movies, TV, etc...

no, watchlist is called on startup. checked watchscript version?

I have the latest watchlist script. 0.1.14. I've also tried with 0.1.13 but the result is the same. I get featured music and movies, but not tv-show. I deleted all of my xbmc settings and all skin settings. Deleted databases and everything, did a rescan, and now I have ONE featured tv-show, but the other ones are blank. And I still have featured movies and music. I don't understand...

edit: If I use the Featured widget (for tv-shows) I get more Featured episodes. If I use the mixed widget for tv-shows I just get one featured episode. And if I use the Featured or Latest widget for a custom playlist I get a blank widget.
(2012-05-03, 08:44)Livin Wrote: *feature requests* ... please Smile

1) Would like to see the same options AEON MQ3 has for the home menu - style homedarkness and color selections / way he uses them. These really add a nice bit of customizability.

2) Ability to set a default backgrounds, for the individual sections (Music, Movies, etc) - not the home screen, for those not using fan art or a user defined background folder. Basically, the ability to set a default background so people like me, who want the same background image on most screens, can set it only one time, in one place.

thx

1) no
2) no
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I don't know if it's a bug or intended but on latest episodes widget when you go on information the fan art disappears but this does not happen on latest movie widget. But when you when click on info twice it restores>
Hi phil65, BN!

*feature requests* ... if possible, please Smile

... in showcase view: logo (when exist) instead of title text...

.... in pause screen, with info + additional logo in the another side..

(2012-05-03, 15:58)frodo19 Wrote: Hi phil65, BN!

I like Big Grin Great for those who want showcase view with logos but don't use the info panel.
(2012-05-03, 17:00)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 15:58)frodo19 Wrote: Hi phil65, BN!

I like Big Grin Great for those who want showcase view with logos but don't use the info panel.

added logo.png option for movie floor, but doesn´t work out 100% since the aspect ratios of the logos varies too much... some are aligned to bottom, some to top etc

try it out and tell me your opinion.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
SEXY!
(2012-05-03, 19:23)sergiocos Wrote: SEXY!

definitely. but not for all logos :/
yes, but it looks sexy on MOST...
how about them tv shows, where we have logo on every title? Smile
(2012-05-03, 14:37)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 08:44)Livin Wrote: *feature requests* ... please Smile

1) Would like to see the same options AEON MQ3 has for the home menu - style homedarkness and color selections / way he uses them. These really add a nice bit of customizability.

2) Ability to set a default backgrounds, for the individual sections (Music, Movies, etc) - not the home screen, for those not using fan art or a user defined background folder. Basically, the ability to set a default background so people like me, who want the same background image on most screens, can set it only one time, in one place.

thx

1) no
2) no

You can change the backgrounds for the skin by finding the image that you want, and just replace the existing pictures usually found in...
Code:
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\BigNoid-Aeon-Nox\backgrounds

Very easy to change. Just rename your pictures with the same file names
(2012-05-03, 19:36)sergiocos Wrote: yes, but it looks sexy on MOST...
how about them tv shows, where we have logo on every title? Smile

yes, will probably add that too.

one general thing: please post all bug reports here in the future, much easier to manage for us.
Hi,

Finally Aeon Nox is available is beta and it looks really great!

I have two questions, I check last pages but I didn't see these questions :

Will you add the possibility to display poster instead of thumbnail of episode for widget 2 like for movies : http://i.imgur.com/IU5yR.jpg
It would be very useful in order to not be spoiled by the thumbs

Will you add the possibility to remove the warning when shutting down xbmc from menu?

Again thanks for your time, skin looks gorgeous!
(2012-05-03, 18:42)phil65 Wrote: added logo.png option for movie floor, but doesn´t work out 100% since the aspect ratios of the logos varies too much... some are aligned to bottom, some to top etc

try it out and tell me your opinion.

Cool! You make my day, thanx!

Yeah, not for all but, can i myself make another logo if that not perfect..

Here some pic... Smile

Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Episode viewtype is still going to be available in the music section at some point? I'm really looking forward to using that for artists. Amazing skin so far!
(2012-05-03, 21:23)BadBradc Wrote: Hey guys,

Just wondering if the Episode viewtype is still going to be available in the music section at some point? I'm really looking forward to using that for artists. Amazing skin so far!

add it to the github issues list. if you´re lucky we´ll add it.
(2012-05-03, 20:26)seijmo Wrote: Hi,

Finally Aeon Nox is available is beta and it looks really great!

I have two questions, I check last pages but I didn't see these questions :

Will you add the possibility to display poster instead of thumbnail of episode for widget 2 like for movies : http://i.imgur.com/IU5yR.jpg
It would be very useful in order to not be spoiled by the thumbs

Will you add the possibility to remove the warning when shutting down xbmc from menu?

Again thanks for your time, skin looks gorgeous!

1) no
2) no
(i love these posts Big Grin )
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07