• 82(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Huh !! where did my socks go ? oh wait .. they were BLOWN AWAY ! by the awesomeness of AN 3.0....Excellent work phil & BN...Aeon Nox ...it's the skin I live in !
Question 
Hi, i have a problem with the panel time, it shows cutted in any screen except in the home screen that looks well.
Screenshots:

And other question, is it possible show logos in low list view in tv shows like in movies?

Thanks and sorry for my english.
(2012-05-08, 12:32)parotris Wrote: Hi, i have a problem with the panel time, it shows cutted in any screen except in the home screen that looks well.
Screenshots:

I have that too, but I think this problem only occurs when you have a nightly build installed, since there was no issue with that in Eden 11.0. Probably something has changed in the XBMC code, specifically when using the "r" in coordinates, maybe it has been disabled or something (the time panel you're talking about is set on "<posx>654r</posx>").

EDIT: I was wrong, the problem is NOT caused by the "r" in coordinates. It does appear only in the nightly builds, not in Eden 11.0.
is this supported on frodo?
Major Props Poofy and Eskro! Check out their sigs for the best help/advice.
(2012-05-08, 12:47)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 12:32)parotris Wrote: Hi, i have a problem with the panel time, it shows cutted in any screen except in the home screen that looks well.
Screenshots:

I have that too, but I think this problem only occurs when you have a nightly build installed, since there was no issue with that in Eden 11.0. Probably something has changed in the XBMC code, specifically when using the "r" in coordinates, maybe it has been disabled or something (the time panel you're talking about is set on "<posx>654r</posx>").

Yes, it's a nightly build problem, i tried with Eden and looks perfectly.
Thanks.
for episodes displayed in 2.0 in the list view, if it went into tripple figures, you could only see the first two numbers and then it'd move across...

is this 'fixed' in 3.0 so i can see the full episode number easily in list view?
Major Props Poofy and Eskro! Check out their sigs for the best help/advice.
(2012-05-08, 05:31)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 04:58)Drazzilb Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a skin feature or a feature of XBMC it's self. However when your scrolling through your vast number of movies at high speed a little box appears to let you know how far in the alphabet you are. If that is possible that would be amazing. It is something form confluence that I liked. It really helps when your collection is hitting over 1000 movies.

already there, in top bar

Kind of small IMO. Didn't even notice it. Thanks
(2012-05-08, 13:15)Drazzilb Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 05:31)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 04:58)Drazzilb Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a skin feature or a feature of XBMC it's self. However when your scrolling through your vast number of movies at high speed a little box appears to let you know how far in the alphabet you are. If that is possible that would be amazing. It is something form confluence that I liked. It really helps when your collection is hitting over 1000 movies.

already there, in top bar

Kind of small IMO. Didn't even notice it. Thanks

Me too...
(2012-05-08, 08:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 08:38)MrCrispy Wrote: I haven't used XBMC for a long time and now looking at the gallery for this skin I'm amazed and a little bit overwhelmed to be honest Smile Thanks for the awesome skin to all the devs and other poeple who helped.

you´ll be even more impressed when trying it out, i can guarantee Wink

Whaou !
What a fiew !!!
What are the options to select/widgets to activate in order to obtain that ?

Stupid question about listening to music through XBMC : how do you go to next / previous song, etc ...

Thanks for your reply
That is default fullscreen music visualisation with artist slideshow script.
(2012-05-08, 12:51)aoaaron Wrote: is this supported on frodo?

Yes, though the "Settings" page have a minor issue due to replacing of "Network" section with "Services". The "Services" section has wrong label and description from old "Network" section. I've made myself a mod for 2.0 with correct label and description so I guess the same can be done here.
(2012-05-08, 13:54)john.cord Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 13:15)Drazzilb Wrote: Kind of small IMO. Didn't even notice it. Thanks

Me too...

That was the intention to make it small. We didnt like the previous one anymore since it pops up way too fast since Xbmc Eden, blocking the view unwanted.
(2012-05-08, 10:17)Batemann Wrote: Suggestion:
Would it be possible to add something to the Kiosk modes? I would love to have the buttons for all the artwork updates and refreshes in the infoscreens (music, movies, tvshows, episodes) removed when kiosk mode (both modes) is on. Makes it look cleaner.

We can add this to the most restrictive kioskmode, which makes sense imo. The alternative kioskmode leaves default options intact, so i would expect those buttons to appear in that mode.
(2012-05-08, 10:17)Batemann Wrote: My God... That looks hot.
REALLY Impressed with the latest work. You make this better every day. I use Aeon since it's first conception, and man has it grown under your supervision.

Again: Impressed! Thanks for all your hard work and time.

thx. I´m tryin my best Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
This is a massive improvement from the last version. Really tight, typographically and graphically you guys have managed to develop by far the best looking and customisable skin on any platform.

Only thing that distracts for though me is the cd clear case pictured in an above post. Why is there an opening on the spine?? It looks like a dvd opening inset has been stuck on the cd case. I own hundreds of clear cd cases of every conceivable design and have never seen one where this is the case. I'm guessing this is not your design as I've seen this on numerous mods/moviesheets etc. which is why I made replacement cases for a WDTV mod I developed some time ago http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=130548.

Other than that, keep up the great work guys. You've made something really special here so far.
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07