• 90(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
I came across a bug last night, but didn't have debugging on im afraid.

I was looking at an actor in the metaactorinfo script and used the escape key to exit by accident, so i tried to re-enter the info screen, but pressed C instead. I immediately pressed C again, causing the context menu to flash on and off quickly.
Then when I pressed I to bring up the info screen, nothing showed up. There was a glow coming from the bottom right corner, and i couldn't navigate throughout the menus (leading me to think that the info window had come up, but off screen), if i pressed escape I could navigate around the menus again. However I had to restart xbmc to get the info window to appear on screen again.

Hope that helps you track whatever caused it down.
Tried and failed to pull GIT, keep getting an error Confused Problem is at my end I know, guess I'll just leave that for now. Have Nox installed from the Passion Repo however and still getting random posters and thumbnails missing from episode view as I mentioned previously. Aside from that, VPL widget is not populating. Saw it mentioned a few posts back, is this happening to anyone else? If its just my setup I can accept that, but wanted to mention it again incase its a bug that can be fixed.

A couple of other questions which aren't bugs:

- Is it possible to have a season logo?

- I have one particular show which has episodes in individual folders, with dedicated fanart per episode:
Show > SeasonX > sXeX > fanart. Displayed fine in 2.0 but can't get it to display in 3.0. I know that episode posters only worked with some coding, but is there a quick fix or a naming convention to reinstate the fanart?

-With movies that are linked to tv shows, when you go to 'all seasons' (in episode view) and scroll down the show logo will be displayed above the poster but when you get to the movie no logo appears. Any way to fix this?

-Would it be possible to have a smaller icon widget with two or three spaces on it?

The new skin is awesome, keep saying it but it's so versatile. Just.........WOW!!! Great achievement Smile Thanks for all the hard work, you've done the XBMC Community proud.
Anyone else having issues with not being able to disable XBMC Intro Movie when using Nox 3? It wants to run no matter what I do.
Delete Addon does not help? I did not notice a intro video without the Intro Video Addon?
(2012-05-11, 16:23)john.cord Wrote: Delete Addon does not help? I did not notice a intro video without the Intro Video Addon?

Ok I admit I didn't delete the add-onBig Grin but disabling it did nothing other than make it hang at start-up.
Hi !

Pasting my question from the topic related to artist slidshow script as I don't know if my problem is skin related or not.

I'm not very familiar with scripts and have trouble using this one that seems to be perfect for what I want.

I've just been doing a new clean install on a Win7 PC running Eden and the last GIT version of the skin.

I wanted to have the same kind of music deplay as on the screen in the second post of this page : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...0&page=122

I understood that I add to de-activate all visualization module in the Music Settings Menu and that I needed to use the Artist Slideshow script.
I downloaded it and it is now enabled.

My music is supposed to be organized well, with folder.jpg and .nfo files for artists and albums but also fanart files and extrafanart folders as you can see on my example below :

So in the settings of the script I disabled the download from both lastfm and htpbackdrops site as I wonder to focus on the fanarts included in each artist folder :

On the Slideshow settings, I choose my Root Music folder (C:\Users\Jeremy\Music\Test Musique) as the "Local Artist folder" and set the priority to local :

The problem is that, while playing some track and switching to the "now playing" view with Tab key, I don't have any fanart displayed and a big empty square on the top right part of the screen :

So obviously I am doing something wrong but don't know what.

Thanks for your help in my noob settings.
(2012-05-11, 17:03)rolapinou Wrote: Pasting my question from the topic related to artist slidshow script as I don't know if my problem is skin related or not.
Artist Slideshow used to work up until a few days ago. I just updated from Passion today and got the Now Playing screen with the enormous playlist widget in the top on a totally blank page (exactly as your last screenshot). Problem seems to in Nox 3.0 and with changes from the last 5-7 days (since my last update).

FFY
Somewhere in the settings, I think under music, you need to point XBMC to your Music folder so it can find fanart, clearlogos, disc art etc. Not in front of my PC right now to point you exactly in the right direction, hope that helps.
(2012-05-11, 18:39)fungify Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 17:03)rolapinou Wrote: Pasting my question from the topic related to artist slidshow script as I don't know if my problem is skin related or not.
Artist Slideshow used to work up until a few days ago. I just updated from Passion today and got the Now Playing screen with the enormous playlist widget in the top on a totally blank page (exactly as your last screenshot). Problem seems to in Nox 3.0 and with changes from the last 5-7 days (since my last update).

FFY

OK, so maybe it's not just me. Do you have fanart displaying ?
I'll try with Nox 2.0

(2012-05-11, 18:40)Deano316 Wrote: Somewhere in the settings, I think under music, you need to point XBMC to your Music folder so it can find fanart, clearlogos, disc art etc. Not in front of my PC right now to point you exactly in the right direction, hope that helps.

It's in the Skin settings and I already have it set but I should have mentionned it. Thanks for your help anyway.

Another screenshot while pressing the Esc key while playing some music :

No fanart displayed in this view as well (what's the name of this view ?) whereas I'm pretty sure I had a slideshow of locally stored fanart in a previous version of the skin.

However the widget with the tracks is working as well as logo.png and (animated) cdart.png
Ironically I have the same problem, I just figured it was unfinished or something Confused I'm sure a solution isn't far away.
(2012-05-11, 18:55)rolapinou Wrote: However the widget with the tracks is working as well as logo.png and (animated) cdart.png
But not the Artist Slideshow - widget right? Mine is just blank though all artists have both fanart and extrafanart. As mentioned earlier it used to work and stopped working immediatly after update to newest nightly from Passion.
Tried all the settings related to Now playing - and can't seem to lose the huge tracklist that covers half the screen in fullscreen Now Playing.

FFY
Well, not far and far in the same time.
If you take a look at the screenshot on page 122 you can see what's lacking :

- fullscreen fanart
- similar artist (widget ?) with artwork and active list on the side (top left)
- other albums from the same artist (widget ?) with thumbnail of the cover and active list on the side (top right). Instead I have the tracklist of the current playing album

A very stupid question : does the parameters of this "now playing view" and the "other view" (from my screeshot above) are possible to be set by the user just like other views (artist view, album view, track view)
I probably missed this setting.

Maybe those settings are to be made through editing MusicVisualisation.xml or/and MusicOSD.xml ?

It would be very cool that those view can be set within the skin but I'm not sure it is doable.

(2012-05-11, 19:22)fungify Wrote: Tried all the settings related to Now playing - and can't seem to lose the huge tracklist that covers half the screen in fullscreen Now Playing.

FFY

Can you send me a MP a screeshot of those settings. Can't find them
Thx

And yes, I do have the tracklist on the top right of the screen and no fanart or extrafanart at all.
(2012-05-11, 19:22)rolapinou Wrote: A very stupid question : does the parameters of this "now playing view" and the "other view" (from my screeshot above) are possible to be set by the user just like other views (artist view, album view, track view) or is those settings are to be made through editing MusicVisualisation.xml or/and MusicOSD.xml ?

It would be very cool that those view can be set within the skin but I'm not sure it is doable.
Some of it can be set directly.

Go to Customizers -> The option where you edit menus (not in front of PC) -> Press UP-button

Another option seems to be hidden under Music -> Background -> Visualisation

FFY
you have to press m when inside visualisation screen and then enter the visualisation settings....
and you should set all radioboxes in artist slideshow plugin settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-11, 19:43)phil65 Wrote: you have to press m when inside visualisation screen and then enter the visualisation settings....
and you should set all radioboxes in artist slideshow plugin settings.
Great - that helped me get rid of the giant box in top. But I still only get a black screen instead of Artist Slideshow even though it is enabled in the same menu. Even when selecting 'Flip CD to show Artist Slideshow' I only get a black box.

FFY
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07