(2012-05-16 12:49)muzzakus Wrote:
(2012-05-16 10:01)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-16 09:53)muzzakus Wrote: Couple of things, sorry if duplicated
The recommended widget shows next to new episodes also in progress episodes, but if you want only in progress episodes, make a smart playlist for that, assign it to main menu and enable a playlist widget for that (needs randomandlastitems script)
Is it possible to implement an In Progress widget for tv shows?
Is a Collection overlay in the pipeline for movie sets?
I'm not sure if I missed it, but where is the infamous Traktv integration? I.e watchlist, totally ninja overlays etc. all i can see is the standalone app clumsily delivering bespoke functionality.
To finish, amazing skin!
There was never trakt integration in main library. Trakt utilities has windows that are skinned in style of the skin.
Trakt integration is still an open issue on github. It needs script support for that.
Thanks BN. Just for clarity, what's the impediment to the trakt integration? Is it something the trakt dev needs to do -or- any script writer -or- its under your control? Sorry if dumb Q, im clueless to the matter.
Its up to the developers of trakt utilities to make the script infolabels available for skins to use.
(2012-05-16 13:00)savkin_k Wrote: Regards to Big_Noid and thank you very much for the development.
I just switched recently to Aeon NOX and must say this skin is now my favorite. It absolutely fits all my scenarios i use XBMC for. Expecially for all that customisation options.
Before I was using bundled confluence with all the changes i need for playlists done manually directly in skin xml files.
Despite of above may I dare to list some extra wishes to the skin functionality. I apologize in advance in case these topics were already discussed before. I went through entire thread reading all the 148 pages but could have missed something.
1.Most critical for me - I really suffer without Wide List view mode as it provided with confluence skin. It would be extremely fantastic to add it to AEON NOX. For myself I have changed ListView.xml to make this view wide just removing big poster and changing the with of the title are. While small posters i have added to the list replacing studio logos.
This view is used for some video streaming addons, especially for IPTV, where posters represent tv chanel logos, so have to be placed in front of each line in the list. And title appears to be very long representing time, name, cast, plot in single string. Perfect solution would be to add another Wide List view, do you think it is possible?
2. I am using smart playlists a lot and I like to place them in submenu. My small complain is about the size of submenus. Is possible to add an option of bigger sub menu as it is done for home menu. Sub menu with 50% height respect home menu would be just fine.
3. Absolutely not important but just a matter of taste. Rotating switch of movies and episodes widget between posters and plot view is a fantastic idea. But i would prefer to have rotation in vertical direction not horizontal. Will look less "massive" the animation plus we have to press up and down to switch, so vertical rotation is intuitively expected. Same for artist slideshow widget.
Then there are some bugs i noticed. Currently i am on Eden stable release with NOX 22.214.171.1247127873
1. extended info widget for video playing in backgroud. There is an overwlapping of 2 columns for plot and cast. And i agree with some users that font size for artist biography should be increased, as well as for plot and cast for video playing. Maybe widget width can be increased in order to fit bigger font.
2. I have some problems with weather page. Can not get working Weather Underground provider. Looks like the skin thinks that this is Weather plus plugin, in side panel shows all the options for 10days, 36 hours, weekend forecast with maps option. Like it was for Weather Plus. The only plugin which works for me is Weather Online but i do not like it.
3. Small feature. When navigating in side quick navigation panel, pressing left just closes this panel returning to sidepanel open. But when pressing right it closes quick nav panel, closes sidepanel and opens side panel again. All with animation affect thus resulting in some unnecessary open close animation for sidepanel.
Thats it for the moment.
Thank you again.
1.1) No, sorry. There are enough list views imo. Maybe we'll reconsider for next iteration, but for 3.0.0 nothing will get added anymore.
1.2) I'll see how hard it will be to easily add this, but if it's not easy the same point from above will apply; not for 3.0.0
1.3) That might be a good idea. I'll have a play with that tonight and if Phil and myself like it better, we will change it.
2.1) Will have a look at that. I agree on the font size, but since this particular bit was Phils work, i'll let him decide. I can imagine why its a small font size though, there is not enough room otherwise for all info to be displayed.
2.2) Yes, this is for the new wunderground that is not yet available on the repo. I hope it gets added soon. You can download the new one in the weather wunderground thread.
3.3) Will have a look at that too.