• 116(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-23, 14:16)e2zippo Wrote: Hey, looking forward to the final release, and I know this has been talked about before, but didn't understand what you meant.

I'm running the GIT version (from passion repo) right now, will I lose all my settings once i download the final release from XBMC's repo?

And did you guys add a viewtype (hopefully landscape or similar) for RBC that keeps OAR on the covers?

Great skin and many thanks for your hard work!

Cheers!

infowall keeps ar, no other views for that in 3.0.
yes,you´ll lose all your settings if you don´t follow big_noid´s instructions some pages back.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-23, 10:00)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 07:24)antisuck Wrote: So is it correct that CD Case, DVD Case, Showcase and Showcase2 all share the same settings? Is there any way to turn on, say, Fixed List for one of these views and not have it affect all the other views as well?

For fixed list, yes. In our experience that is a global preference. Infopanel settings are remembered for each view and for movies and tvshows differently.

If I'm understanding this correctly, one can't change low-list settings independently for tv and movies? Any chance of that being a future option? Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-05-22, 06:59)RockDawg Wrote: One of the screens for the Psuedo TV channel configuration is a bit messed up. As you can see from the screenshot, spacing and separator bars are a bit off. Also, the highlight bar goes off the screen on a couple items and the radio button for the "Show in Order is off the screen. There's no highlight for the OK and CANCEL buttons which makes it hard to tell which one is selected. Finally, item order is off. By that I mean if your cursor is on Channel Type and you press down, it goes to TV Show instead of Advanced Channel Rules.

screenshot000 by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

Just a reminder in case it was overlooked.
@Big Noid / Phil65

Just noticed that the label on the small now playing video window is currently misaligned.

HTH
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
(2012-05-23, 10:00)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 07:24)antisuck Wrote: So is it correct that CD Case, DVD Case, Showcase and Showcase2 all share the same settings? Is there any way to turn on, say, Fixed List for one of these views and not have it affect all the other views as well?

For fixed list, yes. In our experience that is a global preference. Infopanel settings are remembered for each view and for movies and tvshows differently.

Thanks BN. I realize it's way too late to be bringing it up for this version, but FWIW the perfect combination for me would be a Showcase-style view with a wrapped list for browsing all music albums globally, and a similar view with Fixed List when browsing a single artist's albums (where one often encounters an artist with only 1 or 2 albums, and the wrapped list looks kind of silly IMHO). Maybe something to consider for a future release?
have u guys thought of adding color diffuse to the movie star ratings in the fullscreen dialog and a color border around the movie poster/tv series thumb? i tried it and i think it looks nice.

also, how to i make homescreen submenus not fixed?
1) then simply send pull requests, we can review your changes then.
2) in home furniture customizer
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-23, 10:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 09:38)crimsonfury Wrote: YES I did! I lost everything that was setup custom, gone....

oh my god... it's the end of the world

Lol Martijn! Too funny.... It may have come off like that. It was 1:30 in the morning and I was exhausted and hoping for a quick change and it reset everything. Oh well I'll do Noid's fix.

PS I was upset because of how LA was playing dirty against my Phoenix Coyotes and how the refs weren't calling anything against them. I hope LA gets killed by Rangers or Devils! (Rant over)
(2012-05-23, 12:01)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 11:10)Big_Noid Wrote: Final release is on its way to the repo. Could be any day now.

Cool Smile It'll mean setting everything up again, but that's part of the fun Wink

Sorry.... Does this mean I will have to change and setup everything again when the Final release is here?

If thats the case I'll wait to do the settings fix.... Sad
Hi guys,

I didn't read the complete topic so sorry if it has already been noted but I have a problem with this new version of the skin.
I am using the modified version of xbmc integrating spotify: spotyXBMC2
With Aeon Nox 2 all was working perfectly but with this version the search dialog window doesn't show up when I click on search in the music library view.

Besides this, I love this version. Congrats and thanks for your work

(2012-05-23, 20:08)neoflex Wrote: Hi guys,

I didn't read the complete topic so sorry if it has already been noted but I have a problem with this new version of the skin.
With Aeon Nox 2 all was working perfectly but with this version the search dialog window doesn't show up when I click on search in the music library view.

i do not have a spotify account so no chance for me to fix that.
(2012-05-23, 19:45)crimsonfury Wrote: Sorry.... Does this mean I will have to change and setup everything again when the Final release is here?

If thats the case I'll wait to do the settings fix.... Sad

setting fix should be the same for the GIT version as for the final version in XBMC repo.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-23, 20:12)phil65 Wrote:

i do not have a spotify account so no chance for me to fix that.

ok, thanks. I guess the problem is that the library seems to be empty (no entries in the db) because the spotify albums are loaded dynamically and therefore the search windows doesn't show up. If nobody can figure this out I'll have to get my hands dirty but not sure I'll find the solution.

Tried to fix that just now, could you check?
it worked! thanks a lot, that was fast! Smile
Hi all,

I have just updated my main server xbmc install with the latest git pull and the favorite script isn't working any ideas why or how i can get around it before i distribute it to the HTPCS in the house??

TIA
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07